What is a master slave flip flop
All two-edge-controlled flip-flops are master-slave flip-flops. They react to the positive as well as to the negative clock edge.
The data pending at the input are read in on the positive clock edge. The data is output with a delay on the negative clock edge.
Circuit principle using the example of a JK-MS-FF
The JK-MS flip-flop consists of two individual JK flip-flops that are directly connected to each other. The outputs of the first, the master flip-flop, are connected to the inputs of the second, the slave flip-flop.
The first flip-flop reacts to the rising clock edge. The second flip-flop on the falling clock edge.
So that the slave flip-flop reacts to the falling edge, the clock input is negated with a NOT operation.
In the pulse diagram, C denotes the clock signal. J and K are the two inputs and Q the output.
The flip-flop status is read in with the positive clock edge. The status is passed on to the output with the negative clock edge.
Other related topics:
Electronics simple and easy to understand
The electronics primer is a book about the basics of electronics, components, circuit technology and digital technology.
I want that!
Experience electronics with the "Starter Edition" electronics set
Perfect for beginners and newcomers
- Entry into electronics without prior knowledge
- Quick understanding of components and circuit symbols
- Experiment without a soldering iron: just insert components
More information Order the electronics set now
- Which essential oils are harmful during pregnancy?
- Why do people like to start fights?
- Can AdBlock see your passwords
- When will Goku die again
- How do ammonia smelling salts work
- Who offers the best boutiques in Hyderabad
- All objects can be charged
- Why do frogs ride snakes
- How was your experience with a Mozilla internship
- Why is it not bad to choose
- Vietnamese wear turbans
- Pathological liars are capable of murder
- What is a steam engine crosshead
- Are there cheap, good drum kits?
- What is Dave Bautista famous for?
- Why are Jimin and V so close
- BCA is a tough course
- What does mass in bits mean?
- How is GATI New Delhi
- Compatibility is greater than love
- Who built the Ekambarenwarar temple
- What are CSS attributes
- What are fast growing businesses these days
- How do I get a dreamless sleep