Do you love yourself 1
Do you love yourself Right?
Self-love - this is a very difficult topic for many highly sensitive people. How should I love myself when I know all my "mistakes" so well?
People who deviate from the average and have experienced a lot of rejection as a result have still greater difficulty in loving yourself. Therefore, even with highly sensitive and gifted people, self-love has often fallen by the wayside.
It’s so important to love yourself. Self-love helps you better listen to and act on your own needs. It makes true, unconditional love for other people easier, maybe even possible in the first place. It strengthens your self-esteem and your self-confidence. Those who love themselves are happier, healthier and more successful.
But how do you manage to love yourself? As is so often the case, there is no one-size-fits-all solution. But our tips may help you on your way to more self-love:
1. Treat yourself lovingly!
If you love someone (or value someone if love is too much to start with), you usually treat them well too. You wish that your child, your partner or friend are doing well and you are doing your part. From couple coaching we know that it also works the other way round: If you treat someone lovingly, your love for that person grows again.
You can take advantage of this: Make sure to treat yourself lovingly, even if you cannot feel the love for yourself at the moment. Treat yourself to rest, exercise, and good nutrition on a regular basis. Pay attention to your needs and follow them as often as possible.
2. Acknowledge your particularity!
Admittedly, being highly sensitive or gifted is sometimes a burden. At least as often, however, it is a wonderful gift that gives you great qualities and skills. As long as you reject the high sensitivity or giftedness, you are rejecting an important part of yourself. But if you can perceive it positively, you have taken an important step on your way to more self-love.
3. Use your skills!
As a highly sensitive person, you are able to perceive your own needs very quickly and clearly. You can use this skill to treat yourself well! Learn to hear the language of your body and soul. Give yourself the space to listen to yourself. Be attentive to yourself and take care of what is really important to you!
With self-love you will be able to live YOURSELF, recognize and accept your tasks and finally master them. You are the master of your life.
By the way: Loving you doesn't mean you have to find yourself perfect in everything. But it means to continue on the path of personal development with a new serenity and security.
In this way you strengthen your self-esteem, gain more self-confidence and a stable self-confidence
There are people who have strong self-esteem and appear self-confident, and there are others who have little or no both.
Who of us doesn't want more of it in certain situations?
In my new e-book you will find out how you can strengthen your self-esteem and self-confidence. You can get it here:
- What is Marfan Syndrome
- Is bipolar disorder a learning disorder
- What are some python game engines
- What does happiness mean for older people
- What do you do with sourdough starter
- Who should use Google AdWords
- The real estate market is about to crash
- Athletes have to be human
- What is a design report
- What did you do that surprised everyone
- Dehumidifiers prevent mold
- How do we fix the gig economy
- Should I sell my shares in Oracle?
- Killed Arianna Grande Mac Miller
- Should contact lenses move
- Will my breasts change shape
- How often do men wash their face
- Why is the separation of powers expensive?
- What is it like to go sleepwalking
- Will you send me bitcoin
- Can you sing any BTS songs
- How perfectionist can an INFJ be
- Which flower has the most petals?
- What specifically gives a lightsaber its color