How can I file 2290 online
ExpressTruckTax: Truckers with an August First Use Month must submit their Form 2290 by September 30, 2020
ROCK HILL, SC / ACCESSWIRE / September 28, 2020 / Truckers who first used their vehicles in August 2020 must submit their Form 2290 by September 30th to avoid IRS penalties.
The deadline of Form 2290 for truck drivers is based on the first month of use (FUM). The due date is always the end of the month following the FUM. For example, if a trucker starts using a vehicle in August, their Form 2290 will be due on September 30th.
The 2290 tax year runs from July 1 to June 30 of each year, so truck drivers must renew their 2290 for the 2020-21 tax year.
The IRS recommends e-filing Form 2290 by the deadline with an approved provider such as ExpressTruckTax. Their market-leading solution offers truckers an interview-style process that takes truck tax off the council.
"Our goal is to give truckers a precisely stamped schedule 1 as quickly as possible," says Agie Sundaram, CEO of SPAN Enterprises. "We do this by doing an internal audit that checks for common errors and with our exclusive ExpressGuarantee that guarantees our returns are accepted and our customers get their stamped schedule 1 or their money back."
The ExpressTruckTax customer support team also helps customers troubleshoot IRS errors. The 100% US team is available for assistance at (704) 234-6005.
ExpressTruckTax clients also have access to great features like bulk data uploads, free VIN corrections, and instant IRS status updates.
Truckers are encouraged to report to ExpressTruckTax.com. Prices start at $ 9.90 for a single vehicle.
About SPAN Enterprises:
SPAN Enterprises was founded in 2009 and is a leader in the market for the production of software solutions and mobile applications for truck tax and truck business management. The company's mission is to develop innovative software solutions for small businesses and the trucking industry. SPAN Enterprises serves thousands of customers across the country from its Rock Hill, SC office. SPAN Enterprises was named 5000, Charlotte Fast 50 and SmartCEO Future 50 on the Inc. For more information on SPAN Enterprises, please visit http://www.spanenterprises.com/
Caleb Flachman | marketing
[email protected] | 704-234-7120 ext. 101
View source version on accesswire.com:
- Monosodium glutamate is bad for dogs
- Which Coca-Cola product is your favorite?
- Is Flanders field in France or Belgium
- What counts as a diversified stock portfolio
- Why can't I skip an ad on YouTube
- What does bad salad look like
- What is an example of an effect
- Are the first impressions correct?
- What is behaviorism in sociology
- Who got rich just from the stock market?
- Low testosterone levels are detrimental to your overall health
- Why is the Beto ORourkes presidential campaign dwindling
- Is Bill Clinton sexist
- How important is causality in data science
- What is legal flexibility in relation to politics
- Contains Amla Ascorbic Acid
- Why does everyone really long for status
- Is Fiji next to Australia
- How can I add flavor to the dishes?
- Which Civilization game is the most complex
- What is the longest range private jet
- How bad is Ketu in Saturn
- Why are people against AIADMK lately
- Why do companies hate democracy
- What is charged particle and electric current
- Why are Shazam and Superman fighting
- Why is goat cheese soft
- Why is pitting corrosion dangerous?
- Why shouldn't I start engineering?
- How do I solve x 3 0
- What is Viagra made of
- How was your first day at IIMA
- Who invented the barrels and when was that
- What is the highest form of freedom