How molality and normality mutually transform one another
Quantitative Analysis Textbook
The 8th American edition of the world's most widespread textbook on quantitative analysis is now published for the second time in an edited form as a German translation. It introduces the theoretical basics of analytical chemistry and repeatedly makes references to the application in the laboratory. The particular importance of analytics for the entire field of chemistry and for bio, environmental and material sciences is emphasized with emphasis. In addition to fluently written texts and clear graphics, there are small digressions with interesting application examples, brief descriptions of experiments, summarizing sections to recapitulate what has been learned and countless exercises with partly detailed, partly concise answers. All modern techniques are dealt with on the cutting edge of device development.
As an author, Daniel C. Harris knows how to use his original writing style to transfer his enthusiasm for analytical chemistry to the students.
Over 600 literature citations from mostly easily accessible and didactically excellent sources are a valuable enrichment for further deepening the material. Additional tutorials and worksheets can be found on the English-language website (link at www.springer.com/978-3-642-37787-7).
The "Harris" is not only a good companion through the chemistry studies from the beginning to the exam, but is also particularly suitable for all scientific, medical and technical "minor subjects", who in this book a lot of interesting and worth knowing about the interdisciplinary field of find analytical chemistry.
Author and editor:
Daniel C. Harris is a scientist at the US Navy Michelson Laboratory in China Lake, California.
This German edition has been translated and edited by Gerhard Werner, Professor Emeritus for Analytical Chemistry at the University of Leipzig, and Tobias Werner, Professor of General and Analytical Chemistry at the Mannheim University of Applied Sciences.
Authors and affiliations
- 1.Naval Air Wareforce CenterChina LakeUSA
- Gerhard Werner
- Tobias Werner
- 1.Universität LeipzigLeipzigGermany
- 2. Institute for Analytical Chemistry, Mannheim University of Applied Sciences, Mannheim, Germany
About the editors
- Book TitleTextbook of Quantitative Analysis
- Authors Daniel C. Harris
- Editors Gerhard Werner
- DOIhttps: //doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-37788-4
- Copyright InformationSpringer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg2014
- Publisher NameSpringer Spektrum, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Life Science and Basic Disciplines (German Language)
- Hardcover ISBN978-3-642-37787-7
- eBook ISBN978-3-642-37788-4
- Edition Number8
- Number of PagesXV, 977
- Number of Illustrations0 b / w illustrations, 600 illustrations in color
- Additional Information Bedford, Freeman and Worth Publishing Group LLC, 2010
- Topics Analytical Chemistry
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Sarajy is an Iranian surname
- There is no laundry in SRM Hostels
- How bad is Ketu in Saturn
- What is Benjamin Netanyahu's worldview
- Can autistic people work
- How do I install KDE for Xubuntu
- Is Jemima Goldsmith Muslim
- What are some examples of personal identity
- Which crypto exchange has the highest volume
- Transmits DVI audio
- Can root rot be cured
- How does a rice cooker stop automatically
- Can sociopaths really be changed?
- How is UV light used in hospitals
- Are urine samples broken down
- Which software can monitor the working hours of the employees
- What breakthroughs have you had lately?
- Is Assam Islamized
- Can we Bahubali hack the game
- How can you love better
- What are the scientific benefits of vegetarianism
- What pressure is required to liquefy air
- What exactly is the Dow Jones
- What is the twisted definition of freedom