What are the best WooCommerce alternatives
These are the 4 best WooCommerce themes 2020
There are almost countless WooCommerce themes to create great online shops. How do you choose the best for your own online shop? And what are the most popular themes among shop owners?
I wanted to know exactly and asked the question in the Facebook group WooCommerce Deutschland Germany Community.
The results were pretty clear:
The Flatsome Theme won by a large margin, followed by Storefront, Impreza and Divi.
In the following we show what is so beneficial about these themes.
1st place: Flatsome
„Flatsome's UX-Builder is the best visual builder ever. "
Flatsome is currently number 1, the best-selling theme among the WooCommerce themes. It combines the best trends in online shop design and helps you to build an attractive and highly converting marketplace.
It includes all the features found in the best online store themes:
- Drag & Drop Frontend Page Builder
- Slider and banner system
- Numerous ready-made shop layouts
- Responsive design
- Live adaptation of the theme
- 700+ Google Fonts included
- 30+ content elements
Flatsome is available for US $ 59 including 6 months of support.
Flatsome is also my personal favorite: “Flatsome is a classic - of course! But rightly. Adjustment is child's play and the options are not limited even for professionals. The theme is well thought out in terms of design and also does a lot right in terms of conversion optimization. A clear recommendation, you can't go wrong with that - and then continue to adapt to your own situation. "
Is it WordPress? gives Flatsome 5 out of 5 stars:
Flatsome is a highly flexible theme with a large number of customization options. The numerous options can be a bit overwhelming at first, but the user interface is well designed and easy to navigate, and the frontend builder is easy to use.
One caveat to consider before choosing Flatsome: Because there are so many features built into the theme, you will lose a lot of your site content (e.g. your portfolio) should you ever decide to switch themes.
Rank 2: storefront
Storefront is the official WooCommerce theme from WordPress. It is a lightweight version, a basic theme, which is a great basis for your online shop.
Although it offers the basic customization options, for a more unique style you should invest in one of the Premium Child Themes.
Storefront's features are focused on eCommerce and allow you to set up a WooCommerce shop quickly and easily:
- Responsive design
- Full WooCommerce integration
- ECommerce Homepage Template
- Basic customization options such as background color, header styles and typeface.
- Basic, useful plugin extensions such as "Reviews", "Pricing Tables", "Parallax hero"
- Several child themes for customization
The Basic Storefront Theme is free. The extensions cost between US $ 0 and US $ 59, and the plugins cost US $ 39 per year.
Is It WordPress? gives Storefront 5 out of 5 stars.
Storefront is a great basic theme for online shops that use the WooCommerce plugin. The integration is seamless and makes it child's play to set up a fully functional online shop.
The theme looks very simple, but that's intentional. Its slim, lightweight design makes it easy to adapt to your own wishes and needs.
For a more unique look or extended options, however, you should invest in a child theme or in extensions for storefront.
3rd place: Impreza
Impreza is a popular premium theme with many customization options for unique online shops. Impreza focuses on these customization functions and offers the following features:
- Easy setup with the help of the 7 demo versions
- Customizable design, adjustable for e.g. layout, styling and typeface
- Header Builder Plugin with Drag & Drop Editor
- Free premium plugins
- Test version before purchase, in which you can move your existing website content
Impreza costs US $ 59 including 6 months of support.
Is It WordPress? gives Impreza 5 out of 5 stars.
Impreza is a well-designed, modern looking theme with lots of customization options. It's easy to use with a user-friendly interface. The demo versions make it easy to get started with the design of your own site.
4th place: Divi
Build Anything Visually - that is Divi‘s promise. In German: Build everything visually.
You can do this with the Divi Builder, an incredibly fast and incredibly intuitive front-end editor. Sounds good.
Divi offers, among other things:
- Real time design
- the ability to set everything up individually
- easy organizing of the elements
- little to no loading times
- responsive design
- add and correct content with a simple click and tap
- synchronize global elements on multiple pages
- import and export of layouts
- Divi Leads - a powerful split testing system
- 20+ pre-made layouts, including several pre-made layouts for online shops
- Drag & Drop Builder
- 46 components
The Divi-Theme is available from elegantthemes.com for US $ 89 a year or a lifetime access for a one-time US $ 249.
For this you also get an Elegant Themes Pack of 87 themes and 3 plugins. So if Divi doesn't appeal, you can choose from 86 other themes.
Is It WordPress? gives Divi 5 out of 5 stars.
The Divi design is very modern and "clean". The page builder and the ready-made layouts make it super easy to set up and create attractive websites for all possible occasions and types in the shortest possible time.
If you are looking for an easy-to-use page builder that has many useful and well-designed modules and elements for which in most cases you would have to buy a premium plugin, Divi is an excellent choice.
Increase sales with the right theme
What do all of these themes have in common? Or why are these themes so popular?
Quite simply: they allow you to design your online shop simply and mostly intuitively for optimal customer satisfaction.
A good WooCommerce theme enables good conversation rates: from stranger to visitor, from visitor to prospect, from prospect to customer and from customer to regular customer. The easier and clearer an online shop is to operate, the higher these conversion rates - and thus your sales.
But what makes a good online shop? What do you have to pay attention to during creation, regardless of which theme you use, in order to get the desired conversion rates and sales?
Online shop conventions
There are some layout "conventions" that an online shop visitor expects:
- Shopping cart icon at the top right
- Main menu visible in header
- ogo top left
- Use lists and sub-headings
- Bestsellers and main product categories on home page
- Payment methods to be offered: prepayment, cash on delivery, instant transfer, PayPal, credit card, direct debit, Amazon Pay
- Title and price of the product above the product description
- Reduce form fields at checkout
- Large, high-resolution product photos
- Clearly name shipping methods
Amazon in particular has shaped this layout for the simple reason that it is the largest online sales platform that most people shop on. Everyone knows this layout - and therefore expects it in other online shops as well.
Yes, your layout should ideally be based on that of Amazon. But that doesn't mean that it has to look exactly the same. With good branding tailored to your brand, you can customize your online shop to suit your company.
Recognizable layout with an unmistakable look for high recognition value - that is the key. A good WooCommerce theme enables you to design your online shop individually and adapt it to your brand and branding.
Fast loading times
You are guaranteed to know it from yourself: if you browse an online shop and the hourglass rotates for a few seconds with every click, you can quickly find another shop where you don't have to wait forever to buy the product you want.
The faster the loading times of an online shop, the fewer visitors jump off. Search engines also rank fast shops higher in their result lists. The themes mentioned are optimized for fast loading times.
Read here for more important features of online stores.
- How can I optimize a query
- Courts receive a commission from cases
- Was your marriage good or bad
- What is the 6 meter ringing frequency
- Hinduism is a crude version of Buddhism
- What is a use of vashikaran mantra
- How will the GDPR affect robotics automation
- What does crystalline mean
- What are the main HTML elements
- How can you preserve corn tortillas
- What is a dermatome device
- What Causes Flutter During Early Pregnancy
- What is general ledger and subledger
- Hippos will make good pets
- What causes arachnoiditis
- Is Sikhism similar to Islamic culture
- How do I follow TikTok
- How to link data in Excel tables
- What is Sarah Bernhardt famous for?
- Argentina is facing an economic crisis
- Is myeloproliferative neoplasmic cancer
- Electric bicycles can drive up steep hills
- How do logging companies log sustainably
- Why doesn't Task Manager close?