Who are Black Panther's enemies
This enemy could compete in the "Black Panther" sequel
"Black Panther" only recently brought the battle for the throne of Wakanda to the big screen and is still busy breaking record after record. Nevertheless - or perhaps because of it - the rumor mill about sequels is already starting to simmer.
There seems to be no question that "Black Panther 2" will come in view of the incredible box office results of the current blockbuster. No wonder that many fans are already busy pondering what the sequel could be about. Nerdist claims to have found the answer in a 2010 Marvel comic book.
Black Panther vs. Doctor Doom?
In the storyline titled "Doomwar", T'Challa has to deal with none other than Marvel chief villain Doctor Doom. He overthrew the government of Wakanda, subjugated the country and even secured the benevolence of the panther god Bast. He has a lot of magically souped-up "Doombots" at his side. With which he should even make the defensive Black Panther sweat.
The storyline would not only be the perfect sequel material to deliver a worthy successor to the action-packed first "Black Panther" film. It would also be the ideal opportunity for Disney and Fox to bring their heroes together in one movie.
Will T'Challa soon meet Deadpool, the X-Men and Co.?
After all, the deal between Disney and Fox is about to close. Once the financial and legal issues are resolved, the next step for those in charge is how to get the MCU heroes and the X-Men together most convincingly. How practical would it be to bet on a story that already contains most of the characters?
In addition to T'Challa's Black Panther, the "Doomwar" story also features his sister Shuri as a female Black Panther, the Fantastic Four, Deadpool, Wolverine, Nightcrawler and a special unit of Dora Milaje, the "Midnight Angels". Pretty exciting prospects.
- Which NASA tour is the best
- What makes Zimbabweans different
- What is the mini world in a database
- Who should replace John Bolton
- Why do raindrops fall down
- Which language is better PHP or NET
- Who is the craziest cricketer ever
- How do I download files from SlideShare
- Why don't you listen to yourself
- Is dictatorship good for rapid development
- What is logistics in retail
- What are car sales
- Why are some people very astute
- Charity shops will take sofas
- What is a structure under construction
- How does the travel recommendation system work
- Where do you recommend buying socks
- Does the Fascia Blaster actually work?
- What we can see from brain imaging
- What are organic fibers
- What's one thing that Hawaii is missing
- Which yoga makes my legs stronger?
- Serverless programming will soon replace servers
- How do management consultancies distribute equity