What is an unexpected danger in Bhutan
Our individually adaptable Bhutan travel ideas
Let yourself be inspired by the tour ideas of our German-speaking local travel experts!
Why travel to Bhutan?
Trekking and culture in the Kingdom of Bhutan: climb snow-capped peaks, hike through flowering valleys and follow Buddhist ceremonies. At the foot of the Himalayas lies the misunderstood Bhutan, with its scenic and architectural wonders and in which time seems to have stood still. Be it Thimpu, certainly the only capital in the world that has no traffic lights, or Bumthang, the spiritual center with its ... Trekking and culture in the Kingdom of Bhutan: climb snow-capped peaks, hike through flowering valleys and follow Buddhist ceremonies . At the foot of the Himalayas lies the misunderstood Bhutan, with its scenic and architectural wonders and in which time seems to have stood still. Be it Thimpu, certainly the only capital in the world that has no traffic lights, or Bumthang, the spiritual center with its numerous Buddhist sites, this fascinating, long-neglected region will enchant you. Little by little, Bhutan, which had been isolated for centuries, emerges from the shadow of its neighbors India and Tibet. Here the architectural and natural beauties have been spared from mass tourism. Discover this unique travel destination, its unspoiled nature and its friendly and warm-hearted residents. The leitmotif of every trip to Bhutan is an absolute change of environment! Look forward to a stay full of adventure and unique experiences in one of the most mysterious countries in the world. See moreTo the travel guide
Thank you for signing up.
We have just sent you an email confirming your enrollment. Just one more click and you're ready to go with regular travel tips and inspiration for your next vacation!
Reviews from our Bhutan travelers
38 reviews from travelers
After a very warm welcome from our guide and driver, our 3-week trip from Paro to Trashiangtse started. We felt very comfortable with both of them from the first day, they took great care of our wellbeing. Jamyang our guide is an incredibly kind, warm and intelligent young man. When he visited temples and monasteries, he told us in great detail and with great enthusiasm about the culture, religion and philosophy of Bhutan, and he always had a cheerful Buddhist story in store. We had a lot of fun and joy with him. Since air traffic within Bhutan was shut down from the 2nd week of March, we had to make the return trip from Trashiyangtse quickly by car and not by plane as planned. Our driver Chadour, who was always in a good mood, brought us the many kilometers with countless bends and potholes to Paro again completely stress-free and happy. We did not have a minute of hesitation and complete confidence in him. A very special praise to his driving skills !! Christian chose the hotels and homestays very well and we always felt very, very comfortable. Particularly noteworthy is the super delicious food in the country, the variety and variety of the mostly vegetarian dishes can hardly be described. Simply great !! A special highlight was the visit to the Punakha Tsechus, a colorful, enchanting and unique cultural festival! The camera was in constant use! It was really an unmistakable and unforgettable journey through unique nature and getting to know wonderful people. We both think we will visit Bhutan again !! Once Bhutan - Always Bhutan !!See more
Plan your trip with the agency of Christian
- Muslim women can dye their hair
- Why do our egos block our intuition
- How does fear affect athletic performance?
- Is the American dollar backed by gold?
- Sheryl Sandberg What is life
- Are friends important in life 1
- How many weeks is three months
- What is a job for digital workers
- What are the goals of Eurosceptic parties
- What are the best gyms in Chembur
- What is hardware in pc work
- Where does the film Juno take place
- Where can I find court audio transcripts
- Should I drop my programming class?
- Is beastly male or female
- Will Virat reach a double century tomorrow
- How do we know what electricity is
- Feel free to send naughty photos
- What is your opinion on individual people
- What are the effects of mental disorders
- Supported Seth Rich Trump
- Will my phone bluetooth become my laptop
- What is the Battle of Plassey
- Dennis Rodman works for the CIA
- How can we make sweet samosa
- How can I meet beautiful women
- Has Russia become America's traditional enemy?
- How many letters in the alphabet
- Why is democracy slow in making decisions
- Who runs the Quora meetup group
- Cell phones working in Death Valley
- What are structure variables
- Is a public school for poor people