Is Kylo Ren dead
Star Wars 9 reveal: that's what Ben says to Rey at the end
In the finale of "Star Wars 9: The Rise of Skywalker", Ben Solo (Adam Driver) sacrifices himself in order to finally do something useful again after all the murders and destruction caused: He transfers his life energy to the dead Rey (Daisy Ridley), who then comes to life, thus saving the heroine of the galaxy.
In the film there is hardly any talk in the scene (there’s a controversial kiss for that). As can be seen from excerpts from the "Star Wars 9" * novel (to be published on May 27), Ben does not formulate his parting words traditionally shortly before death, but posthumously as a power spirit.
Ben Solo's parting words for Rey
To put it into perspective: Rey has just kissed Kylo, then he sank to the ground and became one with power. Now the quote: “You heard a voice through the Force, plain and clear. ‚I will always be with you‘Said Ben. She smiled and let the truth of his words sink in. 'Nobody ever really goes,' she whispered.
Here is the extract from the novel as a picture (in a tweet, the author of which is probably not entirely in agreement with the passage):
With "Star Wars" it is a tradition that storylines and characters in the novels of the film are deepened. In the "The Rise of Skywalker" novel, we also learn how the Emperor was actually able to return:
"Star Wars 9" secret about Emperor Palpatine revealed
“Star Wars 9: The Rise of Skywalker” will be released on April 30, 2020 on Blu-ray and DVD *.
- Why does stratification occur in our civilization?
- What is the full of DMP
- Why are dips heavier than push-ups?
- Why do people say geniuses are antisocial
- Thermodynamics What are irreversible processes
- Why is my cat killing baby rabbits
- How can I get a student visa
- Can an IDF paramedic train cross train
- Have a technical ring
- What are the best brands of chess game
- What is the best brand Facebook fanpage
- There is no longer any e-mail etiquette
- What are carnation flowers
- Works DDR3 RAM on the DDR2 motherboard
- How was Ticketmaster founded?
- What is the bi-directional semi-conservative process
- What is a junior senator
- Why isn't jaywalking heavily enforced in NYC
- What are the causes of osteosarcoma
- Who was Doctor Who in Season 4
- How do I say mother in Hindi
- Shaped charges work underwater
- Why is there such hatred of Obama
- What are the magnetic properties of electrons