In Artificial Intelligence, what is Affective Computing
The page for this event is now online.
Affective Computing is a research direction within the large field of artificial intelligence and psychophysiology and deals with the automated recording of human emotions or mental states with the help of machine learning based on optical, acoustic or physiological data. The big vision is to make machines not only "smart", but also empathic.
As part of this internship, experiments or investigations from the field of affective computing are to be carried out in groups. First of all, suitable experiments are designed in which test persons can be placed in certain affective or emotional states and relevant (sensor) data can be recorded at the same time. The experiments are then carried out and the recorded data is analyzed using methods from the fields of data science and machine learning. If patterns can be successfully identified, a small demonstrator should be implemented at the end.
This internship is carried out in collaboration with Dr. Marco Maier https://www.marcotm.com as a lecturer at the LMU Munich. Dr. Marco Maier did his doctorate at the LMU at the Institute for Computer Science and is currently CTO at TAWNY (www.tawny.ai), one of the most exciting affective computing startups in Europe. During this internship, students gain valuable insights into the research area as well as the state of the art in industry.
Requirements: Knowledge or at least a strong interest in the topics of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, etc .; Programming knowledge in Python advantageous
Material / literature
- Why was Bitconnect such a successful scam
- What does the young spirit not know?
- What are biometric input devices used for?
- How do I identify a copycat
- Is H3PO4 a diprotic acid
- Should WordPress continue its development from Gutenberg
- McLaren's are terrible for reliability
- How does freerice com
- What are the benefits of grounding
- How can a psychological trick be proven
- Can you cash out bitcoins
- In Artificial Intelligence, what is Affective Computing
- Alexa will work in Poland
- What is a base plate for engines
- How the right whales die out
- Which Linux distribution is most similar to Windows?
- Is cake bad for you
- What is the response of m nitroaniline
- Is a 1200cal diet healthy
- I'll look good with pink hair
- How is Chevrolet beaten
- Casinos hire criminals
- Pneumonia is air-born
- In which episode did Aang grow his hair
- Why are injection molds so expensive
- How dangerous is H2O2
- Buecherwuermer, what book are you reading right now?
- What is called a patent in Hindi
- What is derivative of 9x
- What do you do with plums
- Easily adapt to your environment
- How cold is Siberia in winter
- How do psychological tricks work