What are some types of warm blankets
Cozy, warm winter duvets for the cold season
When it's really cold and uncomfortable outside, there is hardly anything better than snuggling up in a warm bed. How cozy and warm it is in bed depends largely on the bedspread you choose. You get an ideal sleeping climate with special winter duvets, which are characterized by special warmth and comfort properties.
Due to the significantly higher warming effect, which is wanted and necessary in winter, the weight of winter duvets is usually higher than that of thinner summer duvets. However, since high-quality high-tech fibers and natural materials are primarily used in the manufacture of duvets for the cold season, the uncomfortable heaviness of the duvets is avoided and you feel comfortably secure underneath.
The basics of winter duvets
There are different types of duvets that differ in their texture and thus also in their warming effect.
Different types of winter comforters
- Two individual blankets are quilted together at the edge and thus connected to form a double blanket.
- Due to the air cushion between the two inseparable single blankets, this blanket has a particularly high level of thermal insulation.
- Excellent for people with a very high heat requirement.
- Here, too, two ceilings are connected to one another. However, these are not tightly quilted together, but rather tied together with snaps. If necessary, the duvet can be divided into a thin summer duvet and a medium-thick transitional duvet, which in combination result in a warming winter duvet.
- An insulating air cushion is also formed between the blankets, which ensures excellent warmth on cold winter nights. However, since the air cushion is not firmly enclosed by the buttons on the side, the warming effect is slightly less than with a duvet cover.
- Suitable for people with a high heat requirement.
- This is a slightly thicker single blanket, which, thanks to its high filling weight, achieves the greatest possible fill power.
- The high volume of the blanket and the insulating filling material create a pleasantly warm sleeping environment.
- Recommended for people with a medium to high heat requirement.
Ideal filling materials for winter duvets
Depending on the filling material, a duvet is very warm and / or more temperature-regulating. The most popular winter duvet fillings come from animals that are ideally protected against the cold by their feathers or fur. There are also specially developed synthetic fibers for allergy sufferers, which guarantee an excellent thermal effect.
Filling materials with a very good thermal effect
- The particularly soft and elegant under hair of the cashmere goat is very light. Cashmere duvets are therefore very cuddly and relatively thin with an outstandingly good warming effect.
- In contrast to relatively firm camel hair, camel fluff, which is combed out of the stomach area of young and dams, is very soft and light. Camel fluffy blankets have very good thermal insulation and still get by with a low volume.
- The higher the down and the lower the feather content in the filling, the lighter but at the same time more warming the voluminous duvet.
- Due to the structure of the hollow fibers, a blanket with synthetic microfiber filling is pleasantly warm and light and has a very high fill power.
Which winter duvet is right for you?
If the sleeping climate is not right, night sleep is seldom really restful. Therefore, choosing the right duvet is very important. Below you will find a duvet recommendation, tailored to your needs.
Which winter duvet is right for you?
You freeze quickly at night ...
You are neither very warm nor particularly cold at night ...
You feel too warm at night ...
For a better overall overview, we have created a comparison page for all winter duvets with their respective properties:
We will be happy to advise you at Betten.at on choosing the right duvet or you can take a look at our extensive range of duvets:
Other interesting links on this topic:
- Most alcoholics are also depressed
- What are quarantine diseases
- What is an inspection when testing software
- How do you suppress fear and fear
- What is JCPOA
- How can one overcome hypochondriac obsessions?
- How did Alexander Pushkin die
- What problems does hyperconvergence solve
- Where does the name Frasier come from
- What is future learning about?
- What is TickPick
- What are the topics in the strategic implementation
- How can I optimize a query
- Is DIRECTV better than cable
- What is English 1
- Why did Arjuna blow the Devadatta Conch
- Steve Jobs was autistic
- What did you do last Thursday
- Which essential oils are harmful during pregnancy?
- How was Hitler's funeral
- How inhalers prevent asthma
- Make graphic designers websites
- Why do professors give lectures
- How do I get free E_HANABW_12 dumps
- What is 10 1 4
- Does the government offer an internship program
- Who was Ahmad Shah Abdali
- What is cell reselection in LTE
- Genetically modified sharks are possible
- Softlayer cdn vs cloudflare
- Is Micromax all about cheap cell phones?
- Is water a good lubricant?
- When did smoking in the house become illegal?