Will SAP exist in 10 years
10 questions to SAP S / 4HANA
4. Why SAP S / 4HANA?
As a further development of the SAP Business Suite, SAP S / 4HANA makes the in-memory technology usable for ERP users: In order to be able to make the technical possibilities of the in-memory platform available to them, it was necessary to simplify the data model and the Simplify processes by providing new interfaces to enable intuitive operation. Adjustments to the required extent are simply not possible in a delivered software such as an ERP system.
SAP S / 4HANA not only relies on simple interfaces based on simplified data structures, but also uses platform capabilities such as text search. This creates the technical basis for companies to improve existing processes and define new processes as the basis for new products and services through to completely new business models. Technological advances can radically simplify and at the same time expand existing processes, as the following example shows:
Whether you are a hobby or professional photographer: Anyone who wanted to share photos they had created themselves in the 1980s and 1990s will remember the complicated process of inserting, exposing and developing the film through to post-processing the negative and sending the printed photos by post . The process was time-consuming, complex and, right up to the end, it was not certain whether the desired result was what you wanted. Modern smartphones with built-in high-resolution cameras and the Internet fundamentally changed the entire process and not only made it faster, but also reduced the entire underlying "architecture".
The example also shows that speed alone is not enough: As long as the underlying architecture does not become simpler, processes will neither become simpler nor do they open up opportunities to develop creative solutions for existing problems. In other words: Existing ERP solutions, including SAP ERP powered by SAP HANA, are no different from the traditional way of sharing photos by post. SAP S / 4HANA, on the other hand, is not only able to accelerate this, but also to simplify it comprehensively on the basis of a new architecture and to support processes that were not available in the past.
- How good is tippie mba
- What is a paved road
- Can a hypertensive patient take aspirin
- What are the most densely populated animals
- Why does Islam have such specific rules
- What is the importance of Gibbs Helmholtz
- Where I can learn programming logic
- How was an atom explained by Rutherford
- What is the drug for hapylory bacteria
- How do you fry french fries in the open air
- Why do Americans call sauce sauce
- Which cities have the best championship celebrations
- Where can I buy duvets online
- What are quantum numbers of elements
- What is the best PC for home
- Which unit of measurement comes after millimeters
- Why are my toenails yellow 1
- Why is aluminum so expensive to me
- What is the correct spelling of re-communicating
- What was your not my job moment
- Can evergreen trees be cut
- What are some sentence examples with advice
- How is Coal India for doctors
- Why am I not losing weight 3