How do I learn to dive
Learn to dive: Valuable tips on how to become a diver
There is a magic inherent in every beginning: Even the most experienced diver has at some point started small with his first introductory dive and learn to dive. Diving into the fascinating, colorful underwater world is still a fascinating hobby and privilege today. We have collected some important tips for you on how you too can learn to dive and become a diver soon. How do you best get started?
Breathe underwater and float freely: this is what many people dream of. Photo: Pixabay.com | License: CC0 Public Domain
This is how you start learning to diveIs every beginning difficult? Not while diving! If you have decided to get to know the underwater world, the easiest option is to look for a diving school near you. You can find them, for example, in business directories or, quite simply, on the Internet in the search engine. Many portals now also offer the opportunity to rate diving centers. Take a look at the reviews of the diving schools and choose the one that you like. It is smart to always get more than one opinion and look at different platforms so that you get an overall impression of a diving school. And of course: ask your diving friends for advice! "We first recommend trying out diving in the pool. Two hours including a small theory unit and then off to the pool for at least 30 to 60 minutes. Depending on suitability and fun, a few smaller exercises that would be part of the next course (OWD)", reports Danny Mai from the diving shop Atlantis Hamburg, the largest shop for divers in the Hanseatic city. The diving instructor also knows directly what happens afterwards: "If you like, the newcomer can try diving in the Baltic Sea or in a nearby lake the next day. At least 30 to 40 minutes in the water" reports the 41-year-old PADI and SSI diving instructor.
The best practical tips for beginners and advanced users can be found every month in DIVING
With many DIVING subscriptions you will receive a great bonus!
- What does Carnival mean in French
- How safe is Herbalife for children
- What mental illness could coexist with NPD
- Nassim Harramein is a scam
- Who is the strongest football conference
- Why is criticism of Islam so taboo?
- How can I meet an ISRO scientist
- What are the greatest wonders of electrical engineering
- Where is KSA
- Is love a cure or a poison
- What is a pulse generator
- What does a model diet look like
- What specifically gives a lightsaber its color
- Was Duke Snider better than Jackie Robinson
- How is blockchain changing the recruiting space
- What are some sentence examples with advice
- What is the Open Container Initiative OCI
- How many types of curry are there
- Can you answer this grammar question
- What is a credit account application form
- Which motor is best for Borewells
- Who is the biggest brother of Pandavas
- Why does cotton grow well in Texas
- Who invented socialism and why