What are the 21 consonants in vowels
Vowels and consonants
We are concerned with vowels and consonants here. Let's look at this:
- Some Explanations to vowels and consonants.
- Examples for consonants and vowels in the German alphabet.
- Tasks / exercises to practice this topic yourself.
- A Question and answer area to this area.
Important: We are referring here to vowels and consonants in relation to the German alphabet and how this topic is treated from elementary school onwards. Theoretical linguistic backgrounds and delimitations to vowel letters and consonant letters are not part of the explanations!
Vowel (vowel) explanation
From elementary school onwards, a distinction is made between vowels and consonants. Vowels are also known as vowels. These are letters that are spoken without the aid of another sound.
Five letters of the German alphabet are thereby in the category vocal assigned. The next table shows these 5 vowels:Table scrollable to the right
|Capital letter||Lowercase letter|
In the next few sentences, all vowels are shown in bold:
- D.as AutOist blouch.
- A.ntOn verwendet eggnen TascheNoechner.
- D.as Buch ist sehr blacker.
- D.as Paar heggratet im SOmmer.
The remaining 21 basic letters of the German alphabet represent the consonants. Consonants are also known as consonants. Vowels are heard when they are pronounced. The next table shows the consonants with capital letters, small letters and pronunciation.Table scrollable to the right
In the next few sentences the consonants are shown in bold letters:
- D.as Auto istGelb.
- W.irGeHen indie Schule.
Questions with answers vowels and consonants
In this section we look at typical questions with answers about vowels and consonants.
Q: What is the difference between vowels and consonants?
You can pronounce vowels for yourself. If you pronounce consonants, you also need vowels to pronounce the consonants.
Q: How do you combine vowels and consonants?
A: The 5 vowels and 21 consonants make up the 26 basic letters of the German alphabet. Sometimes the umlauts (Ä, Ö and Ü) and the special character ß are added to the alphabet. The German alphabet thus has 26 to 30 letters, depending on the interpretation. More on this under German alphabet.
Q: When is this topic covered in school?
A: Vowels and consonants are treated from 1st grade onwards.
- What if everyone was addicted to alcohol
- Which startups took part in SXSW 2013?
- What is the architecture
- What is the epitome of French film
- How do I report piracy?
- What is the scientific evidence of miracles
- What is the joy of curiosity
- How were the Hashashin trained
- Eating goats citronella
- Should I become a religious person
- How do I die without influencing children
- Is a dog sad when it cries
- What is innovative digital marketing
- What do Descartes think about knowledge
- What religion was ahead of its time
- What is an information system
- How are thin cigars mass-produced?
- Why do some people not accept empathy
- Why is too much tea bad to drink?
- What are ways to die quickly
- How do I annotate sketch designs
- Which substances are partially dissolved in water?
- Should I talk about music?
- Who enforces ADA conformity?