Jesus is only 50 God
For Christians, Jesus is God himself. That is why they worship him very much. Christians believe that God came to earth as a person for a short time in the form of Jesus to show his love for people. That is why Christians also call Jesus the Son of God. And that is why they call God "Father, Son and Holy Spirit" at the same time. There are exciting stories about the life of Jesus in the Second Testament in the Bible.
Jesus was probably born in Nazareth more than 2,000 years ago. There he lived with his mother Maria and the carpenter Josef.
Jesus was a Jew. As a child, his belief was very important to him. He later discussed the Hebrew Bible frequently with other Jews. When he was about 32 years old, he went out as an itinerant preacher and proclaimed the love of God to shepherds, farmers and fishermen. The most important sentence comes from the Hebrew Bible: "Love your neighbor as yourself."
But Jesus is also said to have told new stories about what God is like. He is said to have called himself God's true Son, through whom all people can come to God. With his teaching, Jesus gave hope to the poor and the weak. The Bible also tells stories of miracles that Jesus is said to have performed in the name of God.
Jesus was always there for others. So he won many followers. However, after a while, other people became suspicious: Was Jesus really God's Son? Or was he just pretending to be the "King of the Jews" and lying to them? The mood heated up. Eventually his opponents called Jesus a criminal, hung him on a cross and killed him with it. The cross is the symbol of Christianity to this day.
Christians believe that Jesus returned to life afterwards. Three days after his death, his grave is said to have suddenly been empty and his disciples are said to have met with him for another 40 days. Only then should Jesus' life on earth have finally ended.
Christians see the resurrection of Jesus as a sign that Jesus has opened up a way to God for all people and that after their death a life with God awaits them.
Many holidays remember Jesus. Christians celebrate their birthday every year with Christmas. Good Friday commemorates the execution on the cross, and Easter commemorates the resurrection of Jesus. Ascension Day is the day of remembrance of Jesus' final farewell as a human being from the earth. In addition, the year Jesus was born is the beginning of the Gregorian calendar. It applies worldwide.
Your questions about Jesus Christ
How did Jesus pray as a youth?
Why were there no women among the disciples of Jesus?
Is Jesus God, God's Son, or a prophet?
Who did Jesus address in particular?
Does Jesus say of himself in the Bible that he is God?
Why did Jesus die for people?
Why is there Jesus Christ and why do people believe in him so?
Why did Christianity come about even though Jesus was Jewish?
Why are Judaism and Christianity not one?
Can Jews Recognize Jesus and His Teaching?
How did Jesus die according to the Quran?
Why is Jesus Christ called "the Messiah" and "the anointed of God"?
Why does Jesus mean different things in different religions?
Why was Jesus hung on the cross?
Did Jesus want to found a new religion?
Why is the surname of Jesus Christ?
Did Maria really not have sex?
Why do some people not believe in Jesus and God?
Why is Jesus sometimes called Jesus and sometimes just Jesus?
Why doesn't Jesus appear every 100 years so that every generation will believe in him?
What is the difference between the baptism of John and the baptism of Jesus?
Why was Jesus a Jew if he represented Christianity?
- How do you reinstall vinyl shutters
- When is the right time for PMP
- The overall mental processing speed can be improved
- Who uses Netvibes
- Are vegetarianism and veganism predominantly female concerns?
- Why is vomiting contagious
- Mosquitoes are hard-working insects
- How did you benefit from holistic coaching
- What is the 4th prime number
- North Korea is underestimated
- What do the Japanese think of Nepal Nepalese
- How uncomfortable is a catheter
- Where to Buy Korean Mink Blankets
- How about a trip through India
- What will make aircraft carriers obsolete?
- What is professional behavior in the workplace
- What's the most hated thing about food
- How many cities does Guatemala have
- How do you feel about Justin Trudeau?
- What are Charles Darwin's theories of evolution
- How might China's leaders fare to rule America?
- Has science found the secret of immortality?
- What is the pashupatastra
- What factors affect the temperature