How is e-commerce developing
E-commerce is developing into a growth driver in Germany
According to this, e-commerce in Germany alone contributes 100 billion euros to gross domestic product (GDP) every year. That is almost three percentage points of total GDP. For comparison: the contribution of the German automotive industry is only two percentage points higher at 4.9. For the advertising industry, e-commerce has long since become one of the most important media customers and more and more money is flowing into advertising.
“As an innovator, e-commerce is changing the retail industry and making important, now measurable contributions to the common good. It is a component and driver of the far-reaching digital transformation of the German economy, ”comments Gero Furchheim, President of the Bevh and spokesman for the Management Board, Cairo AG. “A clear separation of online and offline is becoming increasingly rare at all levels of trade. Rather, the different paths complement each other. Especially during the lockdown, e-commerce was able to help the affected companies to continue to reach their customers. "
Above all, marketplaces such as Amazon, Otto or Zalando play a central role. On the one hand, they help small and medium-sized companies to get started in online trading, on the other hand, these platforms also hold dominant positions of supremacy that can endanger other online retailers.
Overall, however, the study comes to the conclusion that e-commerce in Germany has become a key service and innovation driver. For example, online trading creates easier access to a larger number of diverse products and thus increases the well-being of consumers. In rural areas in particular, e-commerce has a positive effect.
- E-commerce in Germany alone contributes 100 billion euros to the gross domestic product (GDP) every year.
- For the advertising industry, e-commerce has long since become one of the most important media customers.
- Above all, marketplaces such as Amazon, Otto or Zalando play a central role.
- Which engine is best for fuel economy
- What is Chupa Rustam in English
- Why H2SO4 is called sulfuric acid
- What are the advantages of powder coating
- The big bang theory could be wrong
- How many subjects are there in ECE 1
- Who is using the operating system and when
- Whose horse was Black Nell
- How powerful are the US sanctions
- Do you know infitq infosys com
- What is positioning
- How do you re-emerge your pool
- Was Disraeli a racist
- Could David Hume be seen as a pragmatist?
- How can I apologize and forgive myself
- Can you die of pollen
- Is global warming right to be politicized
- Easily adapt to your environment
- Investors are extremely rich
- What was Lah, the god of
- How are bibliometrics created
- What is a line mark
- Should students fall in love
- How will the crypto currency fail