Was there a street fighter 1
Word frequency: rarely
The word “street fighter” has rarely appeared in German-language texts in recent years. The word frequency says nothing about the familiarity of the word or its occurrence in the spoken language.
We divide words into five groups: “very often”, “often”, “regularly”, “rarely” and “very rarely”.
|very rare||very often|
Typical word combinations
The word street fighter has often been used in combination with the following words in recent years: police, Hamelin, Weimarer, republic, Art circle, helper, Friends, September, Riots, weekend, People, Cities.
Presentation / fonts
The representation with sans serif font, typewriter, old German font and handwriting looks like this:
Wortscheutung.info is a dictionary with explanations of the meaning and spelling, hyphenation, grammar, pronunciation, the origin of the word, example sentences and translations. We answer the questions: What does street fighter mean? How do you spell street fighters?
References and sources include: Duden German universal dictionary, Really German dictionary, Smart Etymological dictionary of the German language, University of Leipzig Vocabulary lexicon, Jacob Grimm, Wilhelm Grimm: German dictionary, German online vocabulary information system, PONS German spelling, Digital Dictionary of the German Language, Joachim Heinrich Campe: Dictionary of the German language, Wolfgang Pfeifer [Head]: Etymological dictionary of German, The Free Dictionary, Wikipedia and others. Details can be found in the individual articles.
The article is available under the licenses listed here. A list of authors is available at Wiktionary. The article was edited and supplemented.
The license terms only apply to the pure article (dictionary entry), but do not apply to the application examples, the thesaurus and the user comments. Examples from Wikipedia are also under the dual license GNU Free Documentation License and Creative Commons CC-BY-SA 3.0 Unported. Example sentences from tatoeba.org are under the Creative Commons license CC-BY 2.0 FR.
- What is Paul Michael Glaser famous for?
- Require permission to cite sources
- How often do you eat fried chicken
- What progress has evolution made in agriculture?
- What is a real octa core processor
- How real is the Dubai Gold Souk
- What is a unique function of Bitcoin
- Why do people like digital marketing
- How can I change my PayPal email address?
- What is a good wedding planner website
- How important are compressors for live music
- What does 100 mean in Google Trends
- What are the little Ivy League schools
- Which specifically harmed your favorite movie franchise
- Why are data warehouse appliances so popular
- Can BE students take the NET exam?
- Who was our greatest president and why
- Why did cannabis become illegal in India
- What is the best DWG viewer
- How can I become a better sycophant
- What is a Munis
- How many transistors are in CPUs
- Does Indian education need reforms or not
- Can our hearing be damaged by audiograms?