Is coaching compulsory for the GATE
Links and network partners:
Dr. med. Karen Beautiful
Legal job title: Doctor
Job title and academic degree awarded in the Federal Republic of Germany
Responsible medical association:
Medical Association Schleswig-Holstein, Bismarckallee 8-12, 23795 Bad Segeberg
Professional regulations are available on the website of the Medical Association of Schleswig-Holstein. The direct link is: www.aeksh.de
Notice of liability: Despite careful control of the content, I assume no liability for the content of external links. The operators of the linked pages are solely responsible for their content.
This data protection declaration clarifies the type, scope and purpose of the collection and use of personal data by the responsible provider:
Dr. med. Karen Beautiful
Dengelhammer 3, 24537 Neumünster, Germany
Tel: 04321-6900-699, [email protected]
on this website (hereinafter “offer”).
The legal basis of data protection can be found in the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the Telemedia Act (TMG).
Access data / server log files
The provider (or his web space provider) collects data about every access to the offer (so-called server log files). The access data include:
Name of the accessed website, file, date and time of access, amount of data transferred, notification of successful access, browser type and version, the user's operating system, referrer URL (the previously visited page), IP address and the requesting provider.
The provider uses the log data only for statistical evaluations for the purpose of operation, security and optimization of the offer. However, the provider reserves the right to retrospectively check the log data if there is a legitimate suspicion of illegal use based on concrete evidence.
Handling of personal data
Personal data is information that can be used to identify a person, i.e. information that can be traced back to a person. This includes the name, email address or phone number. But also data about preferences, hobbies, memberships or which websites were viewed by someone count as personal data.
Personal data is only collected, used and passed on by the provider if this is permitted by law or if the users consent to the data collection.
When contacting the provider (for example via the contact form or email), the user's details are stored for the purpose of processing the request and in the event that follow-up questions arise.
Revocation, changes, corrections and updates
The user has the right to request information free of charge about the personal data that has been stored about him. In addition, the user has the right to correct inaccurate data, block and delete his personal data, as long as there is no statutory retention requirement.
Created with Datenschutz-Generator.de by RA Dr. Thomas Schwenke
- How to Maintain Your Blogging Schedule
- Should I sell my shares in VMware?
- Respawn enemies in Fallout 4
- What is 120 130 140 1
- What features does Boomerang offer for Gmail
- What does UGMA stand for
- Who is the world's best SAP provider
- How people make millions without doing anything
- What is Delta Epilson Technique in Limits
- Mice eat each other
- Is the death penalty legal
- What are some new games for kids
- Who made the Square card reader
- What are you studying in internal medicine
- What are financial derivatives
- How do I file a class action lawsuit
- Why should you choose Google Analytics?
- What is special
- Other countries have government shutdowns
- How do you contact meetup com
- What is CMDB in BMC Remedy
- Why was COD Modern Warfare a flop
- What websites offer free bulk SMS software
- What is a self-contained breathing apparatus