How many courses are there after 12th grade?
Degrees and transitional authorizations
Graduates from IGS Selters
The following qualifications and authorizations can be acquired at the integrated comprehensive school:
- the completion of the special vocational qualification (special needs students at the end of class 9)
- the completion of the professional qualification (at the end of grade 9)
- the qualified lower secondary qualification (at the end of grade 10)
- the entitlement to transition to grade 11 of the upper level (at the end of grade 10)
- the school part of the advanced technical college entrance qualification (at the end of level 12)
- the general higher education entrance qualification (Abitur) (at the end of level 13)
From grade 8 onwards, the pupils receive six-monthly graduation forecasts that show which school graduation can at least be achieved according to their current level of performance.
Levels (courses) and subjects:
For the various qualifications, at the end of grades 9 and 10 different conditions be fulfilled:
|Courses in grades 7 - 8:||G-course and E-course||English, math|
|Class 9 courses:||G-course and E-course||German, English, mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology|
|Class 10 courses:|
E1-Course and E2 - Course
|German, English, mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, (French)|
The G course (basic course) corresponds to a lower level of learning and performance,
the e-course (extension course) a higher level of learning and performance.
The E1 course (extension course 1) corresponds to the middle,
the E2 course (extension course 2) the highest level of learning and performance.
(The assignment in the G, E, E1 or E2 course depends on the Performance- andWork behavior the student.)
Graduation special vocational qualification (special school regulations)
(Pupils with a special focus on "learning")
At least sufficient performance in all subjects.
Completion of vocational qualification (ÜSchO §74)
|Grade conditions: ||E courses are increased by one grade better converted to G-course level, |
E.g .: E-course sufficient = G-course satisfactory
1) After the conversion all G-course grades at least sufficient Services.
Compensation regulations: grades below sufficient (after conversion to G level)
|Are grades below sufficient in one or two subjects ...||... the conclusion is reached.|
|Lying in the compartments Mathematics and German Grades below sufficient ...||... one of these subjects must be balanced by an E or WPF.|
|Are grades below sufficient in three subjects ...||... one subject has to be balanced.|
Lie with it in the subjects of mathematics and German grades below sufficient ...
|... must be one of these subjects first be balanced.|
|Are grades below sufficient in four subjects ...||... is the end Not reached.|
Promotion to grade 10 (ÜSchO §67)
E courses are increased by one grade better converted to G-course level,
After converting to G level: the grades in
|If there is a shortfall in a subject ...||... the transfer is possible.|
|If there is a shortfall in each of two subjects ...||... these have to be balanced.|
|If there are two shortfalls in a subject ...||... these have to be balanced.|
|Are there any shortfalls in three subjects ...||... these have to be balanced.|
|Lies in four compartments or in three of them|
two from Ma, D, E, shortfalls before ...
|... the transfer is not possible.|
Qualified secondary qualification I (§75)
|Grade conditions:||E2 courses are converted one grade better to E1.|
1) E1 courses are at least sufficient.
|If there is a shortfall in a subject ...||... the graduation is reached.|
|Is there a shortfall in each of two subjects ...||... these have to be balanced.|
|Are there two shortfalls in a subject ...||... these have to be balanced.|
|Are there shortfalls in three subjects ...||... these have to be balanced.|
Lies in four compartments or in three of them
|... is the end Not reached.|
Shortfalls in main subjects:
Shortfalls in German, the first foreign language and mathematics can only be compensated within this subject group or by means of an elective subject.
Eligibility for transition to upper secondary school (§30 / 3)
|E2 courses are converted one grade better to E1 course level.|
Example: E2 course sufficient = E1 course satisfactory
|Grade conditions:||1. in E1 courses at least the grade satisfactory,|
2. At least the grade sufficient in all non-differentiated subjects.
|If one grade is below the required minimum grade ...||... the authorization has been achieved.|
|Are there shortfalls in two or three subjects ...||... must all be balanced.|
|If a subject is two or more grades below ...||... these have to be balanced.|
|Are there shortfalls in three subjects ...||... only one subject from D, E, Ma may be included and all subjects must be balanced.|
Shortfalls in D, E, Ma: Compensation with D, E, Ma, WPF
Shortfalls in the other differentiated and non-differentiated subjects: After conversion to E1: Compensation through subjects at the same level or any non-differentiated subjects.
(Source: School regulations for Rhineland-Palatinate from 01.08.2018)
- How many billionaires do you actually know
- Times New Roman is easy to read
- What are mammoth tusks for?
- Why do we still produce plastic?
- What is Narcissa Malfoy's story
- Their work changes the personality of everyone
- How real is the Ghost Hunters show
- What has the greatest gravity
- Would you like to learn computers
- How could we expand the solar corona?
- Science is the illusion of nature
- How can I be an informed voter?
- Which PVC is used for kitchen cabinets
- What is the point of water towers
- What can coconut oil cure
- If 5x 55 what is x
- Dalits in India suffer from brahminophobia
- Visit the theater very often
- What is 6 5 3 2 5
- What is a trade barrier
- Why is a Capricorn not considered good
- What is Devin Nunes hiding
- What is your assessment of libertarian socialism