What is the beauty and attraction of climbing
Climbing with children
Nature has numerous adventures in store: rushing streams, mysterious forests and blooming meadows. But the rock has a particularly strong attraction even for the youngest. The playful approach to the climbing experience plays a central role. Numerous offers in the Tyrolean climbing regions and climbing gardens specially tested for family suitability ensure climbing fun for young and old.
Top family climbing gardens in Tyrol
Supervised family climbing offers in Tyrol
Rock climbing adventure on the Achensee
Put on the belts - get set - go! Secure rock climbing on the newly built Achenseehof climbing garden. Climb the 18 meter high wall and enjoy the great view of Lake Achensee. Of course, the guides will give you tips and tricks about climbing.
When: every Tuesday from June 28th to September 3rd, 2021
For whom: Young people from 10 to 16 years
Meeting point: 10.00 a.m. at the climbing garden Achenseehof, Achenkirch.
Duration: approx. 4 hours
Costs: EUR 35, - including equipment.
Registration: by 5 p.m. the previous day at the latest online via the Achensee experience shop, by phone on +43 5 953000 or by email to [email protected]
Info: Don't forget rain protection and a warm jacket! Please take your packed lunch with you. Further information
- Children and family climbing in Ellmau am Wilden Kaiser
This program is the perfect introduction to rock climbing for the whole family. Children aged 6–12 and their parents learn the correct climbing and belaying techniques in a playful way. The guides also provide information about the dangers on the mountain. An exciting day for the whole family is waiting!
When: every Thursday from July 1st to September 9th, 2021 and on April 7th / 14th /21 October 2021
For whom: Children from 6 to 12 years and parents
Meeting point: 8.30 a.m. on the Wochenbrunner Alm,
Duration: approx. 7 hours.
Costs: 65 € / person, including equipment such as helmet, harness, via ferrata set. Payment in cash directly to the mountain guide.
Registration: by 12 noon online at www.wilderkaiser.info or in one of the Wilder Kaiser information offices.
Info: Please take a small snack with you. Further information
- Climbing action in Nauders
Monday is "climbing day". The Kraxladventure with Nauderix begins at 10 a.m., at 1.30 p.m. there is climbing for children between 10-16 years and from 4 p.m. family climbing is on the program in the climbing garden (fortress Nauders).
When: every Monday in summer
For whom: Children and adults
Family climbing costs:Adults 20 euros and children 10 euros. Participation in the children's and youth program is free for all children with the Summer Card.
Registration: by 5 p.m. the day before in the Nauders information office (+43 50 225 400, [email protected])
- Rock climbing in Prutz in the Tyrolean Oberland
Together with a mountain guide, little climbers can explore the rock near the climbing wall at the Sauerbrunn spring with their parents.
When: every Tuesday afternoon
Registration: until the day before at 4.30 p.m. in the Tiroler Oberland information office (+43 50 225 100, [email protected]).Further information
- Children's climbing in the Pitztal
With the best care, the children gain their first climbing experience on the rock as part of the children's program. Whether on the various climbing routes, the via ferrata or on the bouldering wall - fun is guaranteed.
When: jevery Wednesday from July 5th to September 3rd and October 3rd to 15th, 2021
For whom: Children from 4 to 14 years.
Duration: 10.00 a.m. - 3.30 p.m.
Costs: 11 euros for minis (4-6 years) and 15 euros for maxis (7-14 years). Further information.
- What are some of the best pictures from Maharashtra
- Indian women speak to British men
- Who's pink in Pink Floyd
- Should the United Kingdom recapture Normandy
- What are the little Ivy League schools
- Most atheists value philosophy
- What is the biggest challenge for a CA student
- How does a writer's career affect their work?
- Why are mangoes so slippery
- Who is the Heir to Gryffindor 1
- Is Malawi a good country for backpackers
- Which is better RVCE or VIT
- How does Islam affect our daily life
- Who is watching in the Actors Studio Why
- How does the Tesla guard mode work
- How can marriage biodata be written
- Pays Steemit real money
- What is Fortnite Battle Royale
- Still miss Robin Williams
- What diseases are associated with sprains
- What do the Russians think of Napoleon?
- How much money do carpet companies make
- Who murdered Patrice Lumumba
- What's your favorite song from Kesha