Why is hemp not used more often?
What influences the effects of cannabis?
The effects of cannabis can be very different: the spectrum of effects ranges from euphoric feelings to paralyzing indolence. Some claim not to feel anything, others just feel sick. When it comes to the effects of hashish or marijuana, there are big differences, both between users and the same person. In principle, the effect is therefore difficult to predict. However, it is known which factors influence the effects of cannabis:
The THC content of the drug
The amount of THC in marijuana or hashish can vary widely. Strains of marijuana grown indoors, in particular, can be high in THC.
The hashish or cannabis dose
The negative effects experienced may increase with a higher dose.
The form of consumption
If cannabis is eaten or drunk, the effects are delayed. This can easily lead to higher doses than intended. The most common is cannabis smoking. The "experts" use smoking devices such as the bong (special water pipe), which works roughly as it is called because a much larger amount of smoke is inhaled with one breath. The effect of cannabis consumed in this way is correspondingly stronger.
The immediate surroundings (setting or atmosphere)
On a sunny day, bobbing in a rowboat on the quarry pond, the cannabis rush will probably feel different than when fog, stroboscopic light and throbbing bass dominate the atmosphere.
The person (personality, mood, expectations)
As different as people are, so can the intoxication unfold. Only one thing is certain: if you are in a bad mood, you will definitely not be happy from smoking weed. Cannabis can increase the current mood (good as well as bad). The effects can be reversed even while intoxicated.
- What is a battery eliminator 1
- Why are sarcomas difficult to treat
- Can you get knowledge through black magic
- Are franchise fees activated
- Call to wake someone up
- How were Filipino surnames chosen?
- What is PCIe substance
- What's the best car there is
- Have you been a cheerleader
- Well worth buying the Nikon D610 in 2017
- How long is a day on Jupiter
- How can I breed American Goldfinches
- How was a childhood in ancient Rome
- Canada needs nuclear submarines
- Where does Russia keep its nuclear weapons
- Can poppy seeds be misused like opium
- Why is RM in BTS
- Cl2 is less reactive than ClF Why
- How does information differ from knowledge
- How is MANET for ship technology
- How can I learn LinkedIn for free
- Make 4th marriages ever last
- What are easy-to-learn kpop dances
- How is SRM Chennai for mechanical engineering