Is shiny brass
Cleaning brass: tips and home remedies for cleaning brass
Many items made of brass get a turquoise-green patina at some point. If you're not sure whether your brass item is valuable, it's best not to scrub the stain off, but instead have the item checked first - maybe there is an antique treasure behind it.
Before you start cleaning, it is best to polish the brass with a soft cotton or microfiber cloth and test whether the deposits have already disappeared. If this is not the case, there are various home remedies to choose from, with which you can get your brass parts nice and clean again.
Polish tarnished brass with a wine vinegar and flour mixture
The brass has tarnished and doesn't shine properly even after polishing with the microfiber cloth? Then just mix a polishing compound: Mix 100 ml of wine vinegar, 100 ml of water, and 100 g of flour and apply the mass to the brass. Work the paste in with a toothbrush, let it sit for 10 minutes, and then rinse it off thoroughly.
Remove grease stains with mild soapy water
With lukewarm water, mild soap and a microfiber cloth you can remove greasy fingerprints or splashes of fat very quickly. Soap suds are particularly suitable for cleaning brass objects in your kitchen, for example fittings or lamps near the stove top.
- What's your rating of Resume
- Should feminism be illegal
- Which DAW has the best workflow
- How many frac12 cups make 25 deciliters
- Why is chemotherapy used to treat leukopenia
- What CGPA is considered good in IIMA
- Brain shrinkage means dementia
- Will Diablo Immortal come to PC
- Should the US support Assad
- What is simple bending
- How does sulfur react with metal
- Why is the internal link important
- What is Bhadrachalam famous for
- Do you feel isolated?
- How are Zoroastrians treated in Iran
- Which cities have the best championship celebration
- Why is my Virtualenv not working
- What is MySQL and PHP
- What is the best cloud backup strategy
- Who is the strongest tsuchikage
- How does a scorpion taste
- Was the music still music?
- Who bought the Ruby app and why
- What do ornamental plants mean