What are the students' perspectives on financial literacy
Dr. Buchtová was the coordinator and implementation specialist of the CITI - Masaryk University Financial Capability Program 2013 - 2015. Her involvement in financial education consisted in preparing the contents of the university course 'Financial Literacy', teaching students in financial matters and financial literacy, disseminating the activities among the disadvantaged Citizens as well as imparting financial knowledge in asylum houses, children's homes and prisons.
Dr. Buchtová also took part in international conferences on financial literacy issues such as the OECD Global Policy Research Symposium on the Promotion of Financial Literacy in Paris and the challenges and perspectives of youth financial literacy in Moscow. She also worked as a researcher at the Financial Education and Research Center at Massey University in New Zealand. Dr. Buchtová is certified for its expertise in the financial market.
Her teaching and research interests include subjects such as personal finance, basic finance, financial markets, and investments. Dr. Buchtová also worked as a project manager for a large European project, overseeing the organizational aspect of the project process, coordinating the project activities and the people involved in the project. Dr. Buchtová has also worked at Texas Tecg University, USA, where she lectured students on personal finance, financial advice and improving students' financial literacy.
Her extensive expertise includes various skills that she acquired as a project manager, coordinator of an EU project and university lecturer. She has taught financial education, worked with disadvantaged groups, including socially disadvantaged citizens, and advised on not only national but also international issues of financial education.
- What do fashion brand managers do
- Where do I start learning tamil history
- How is winter in Yerevan Armenia
- What is the relationship between angiogenesis and cancer
- How would you rate a tattoo artist
- Why are V-shaped motors used
- What's the best way to avoid fraud
- Support reparations for African Americans
- What is a finite automaton machine
- How does a wedding checklist work
- Which subject is easy to teach
- What is the real face of horror
- Can BE students take the NET exam?
- Why do we use HTML 5
- What can we do with seaweed
- What causes arachnoiditis
- Why is copper resistant to corrosion
- What is the music of the UEFA Champions League
- Can an optimist be unhappy
- How much is Kevin Hart worth
- How's the acoustics in Carnegie Hall
- Can you hack Western Union
- What's your favorite overnight oat recipe
- Omega 3 increases testosterone hormone levels