Endgame Blu ray was released
Avengers: Endgame release date, details and trailer released for digital and Blu-ray
Avengers: Endgame You may return to theaters this weekend with an unfinished deleted scene, but you can own the greatest movie of 2019 within a month. Disney announced that today Avengers: Endgame will be released on July 30th on digital and on August 13th on Blu-ray, which means a relatively short wait between the film's theatrical release in late April and the release of the home video in midsummer.
As always, the digital and Blu-ray releases come with bonus features. With the digital release, you will receive an exclusive bonus feature called Steve and Peggy: One Last Dance, which takes a look at the relationship between Steve Rogers and Peggy Carter throughout the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
Both releases contain six deleted scenes, but based on their titles, it doesn't look like they will publish that deleted scene either Katherine Langford as Tony Stark's adult daughter. This scene was filmed and was supposed to take Tony to the metaphysical level after snapping his fingers where he is running over his daughter just like Thanos is running over young Gamora, but the test audience was puzzled by the new actress playing Tony's daughter, so it was cut from the movie.
should I watch the room in front of the disaster artist
There's not a single, epic, feature-length 'making-of' documentary here (although hopefully that comes eventually - hell, I'd watch three feature-length documentaries about how this epic film was made), but there are seven individual featurettes and an audio commentary from directors Joe and Anthony Russo and writers Stephen McFeely and Christopher Markus .
Look at the whole thing Avengers: Endgame Digital and Blu-ray bonus features under the Avengers: Endgame Blu-ray trailer. The physical copies will be released on 4K Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD.
- Steve and Peggy: One Last Dance - Discover Captain America and Peggy Carter's bond, formed in moments from previous films that lead to a momentous choice in Avengers: Endgame.
- Remembering Stan Lee - Filmmakers and cast members honor the great Stan Lee with a good look back at his MCU movie cameos.
- Setting the Tone: Robert Downey Jr. Casting - Hear the story of how Robert Downey Jr. was cast as Tony Stark in the original Iron Man - and kickstart the MCU.
- A Man Without Time: Creating Captain America - Follow the development of Captain America with those who helped shape the look, feel and character of this compelling hero.
- Black Widow: Whatever It Takes - Follow Black Widow's journey inside and outside the Avengers, including the challenges she faced and mastered along the way.
- The Russo Brothers: Journey to the Endgame - Watch Anthony and Joe Russo rise to the challenge of making two of the greatest films in cinematic history ... back to back!
- The women of the MCU - MCU women share what it was like to band together for the first time in an epic battle scene - and be part of such a historical ensemble.
- Bro Thor - His appearance has changed, but his heroism remains! Go behind the scenes to see how Bro Thor was created.
- Six deleted scenes - 'Goji Berries', 'Bombs on Board', 'Suckiest Army in the Galaxy', 'You Used to Live Here', 'Tony and Howard' and 'Avengers Take a Knee'.
- Gag Reel - Laugh along with the cast in this epic collection of flubs, goofs and gaffes from the set.
- Visionary intro-intro from directors Joe and Anthony Russo.
- Audio Commentary - Audio commentary by directors Anthony and Joe Russo and writers Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely.
Image via Marvel
- Is Bernie Sanders a political extremist
- Can you answer this grammar question
- What is the date that Buddha died
- What is an Asperger's View of Therapy
- What is the best black ninja game
- How can I improve my English efficiently
- What if everyone was addicted to alcohol
- What is a total score in football
- What happens when magnesium reacts with oxygen
- Why do villains sometimes look for heroes
- What exactly is computer forensics
- What is your opinion of best friends
- The engineering degree in India is dead
- How is the pH of acetate determined
- What is the birth place of Sai Baba
- What Are Some Good Professional Development Podcasts
- Can there be a war with Pakistan?
- Weapons were invented
- How effective was the Soviet secret service during World War II
- Where do people say hello unironically
- Are humble beginnings really limitations?
- Will dust take my xbox a break
- Someone has late dyskinesia
- What variant of English do Scandinavians learn
- Which city has the best electronica scene?
- What is it like to play high basketball
- How many nuclear weapons does India actually have
- Where is Tent City in Milwaukee
- How can I dispose of used binding agents
- Who is watching in the Actors Studio Why
- When did ECE polytechnic students get jobs?
- How are normal hills made for ski jumping?
- Softlayer cdn vs cloudflare