What is the best c c ++ tutorial
C-Tutorial (C or C ++, Preface, Installation, Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
Learn C or C ++?
What is C / C ++? Is C / C ++ Right For Me? Chapter 2 of the introduction.
Differences between C and C ++
C ++ is a successor or a extension from C and was from Bjarne Stroustrup Developed in the AT&T Labs. C ++ is to C downward compatible, with which C programs can also be compiled with a C ++ compiler.
However, theory and practice can diverge here. The C programming language has been standardized several times (see variants of the C programming language at Wikipedia), of which C ++ is based on the 1990 standard (C90, ISO / IEC 9899: 1990). C was expanded afterwards. The following C standards (C95, C99) play a subordinate role in practice, but these extensions could not be taken into account in C ++.
On the other hand, extensions brought by C ++ (!) Found their way into C standards. So C ++ language elements were integrated into C.
In addition to the different standards, non-standard compliant implementations the C ++ compiler cause problems.
What seems complicated here is less dramatic in practice. I just want to point out that there is not always 100% backward compatibility.
Start with C or C ++?
Basically: Both are possible. With C ++ too start, is certainly more complex and tedious (time and patience problem) - if only because of the larger number of language elements. Since there is only one C tutorial on Tutorials.at (and none for C ++), here are the reasons to start with C: :-)
As already mentioned, C ++, as the "bigger brother" of C, is backwards compatible with it (apart from minor exceptional cases). All C language elements are also available under C ++. You essentially learn what when you switch to C ++ New has been added, and for which C ++ offers better solutions (object oriented programing). Conversely, if you learn C ++ first, and then later learn one pure If you have to write a C program (which must run on a "thoroughbred" C compiler), you first have to learn what C did not yet have.
If you primarily intend hardware-related or programming microcontrollers speaks more for pure C. C compilers are for more Platforms as a C ++ compiler. For every processor, no matter how exotic, there is usually a C compiler. And if not, then there is often only assembler.
If you are completely new to programming (beginners), a lot speaks for one language Less Language elements to keep the learner motivated. Otherwise the overview of the whole thing is often lost at some point. One more point for C.
- What is the reason for dreaming?
- Is the polyurethane foam insulation flammable
- How much math does Linus Torvalds know
- Alan Watts believed in God
- Which parts of modern houses contain asbestos?
- Why does Saudi Arabia export Wahhabism
- How many letters in the alphabet
- What are some blowing electronic music
- What is the greatest strength of an orc
- What does China think of Star Wars?
- What are everyday problems managers face
- What has frustrated you the most recently
- Which president ordered the most assassinations?
- Other countries have government shutdowns
- How big are the Amazon Coms warehouses
- Why do I often think about it
- What is the full form of CDSL
- Which conducts electricity
- Why does McDonalds taste bad
- How often does CPR fail?
- How do you play your favorite game
- How are bulletproof glasses made
- S06E06 Is Benjen Stark really alive
- The repatriation of refugees can be problematic
- Why are there still universities?
- Are homeless people considered self-employed
- How do I stretch my hamstrings
- Civil engineering is good at VIT
- Hippos will make good pets
- What is the function of the rock cycle
- Spain stamps your UK passport
- What is a second derivative
- What is bootstrap in website design
- Aquaman and TChalla, which are richer