How is the LG V40 ThinQ smartphone
LG V40 ThinQ smartphone review
The LG V40 ThinQ looks a bit inconspicuous in photos, almost boring. But that is deceptive. The two color variants offered, blue and silver, are quite chic. We especially like the matte Corning Gorilla Glass 5 and we would like to see more smartphones. The big advantage is that fingerprints on it are almost invisible.
The Koreans are also doing everything right when it comes to ergonomics. Despite its size, the LG mobile phone feels good in the hand and is not too heavy. LG specifies the device height as 7.7 millimeters, which is probably an average value - we measure a smooth 8 millimeters. The cameras on the back only protrude a minimum of 0.5 millimeters.
In terms of quality, there is hardly anything to complain about. The V40 is made of aluminum and glass and is in keeping with the times. The gaps in our test device are very even at the front and are close together, only on the back is a longitudinal edge between the frame and the rear glass not quite as accurate. The LG mobile phone endures twisting attempts stiffly and silently.
Since it is a waterproof and dustproof smartphone in accordance with IP68 certification, the battery is permanently installed and cannot be changed by the user himself. The map slide is quite wide, but is flush and color-fast with the rest of the frame. The holder itself is made of plastic and can either hold two nano SIM cards or a microSD card can be used instead of the second SIM.
Like its predecessor, the V30, the LG V40 ThinQ also had to undergo 14 MIL-STD-810G1 tests. These include, among other things, falls from a height of 1.20 meters, resistance to low temperatures (-33 ° C for four hours and -21 ° C for 24 hours), salty fog, high humidity, high temperatures (63 ° C and 43 ° C for four hours), vibrations, solar radiation and different pressure conditions.
- Ants destroy your home like termites
- What is the Best P90X Training Plan
- Eating a healthy diet will help overcome depression
- What do you think of Milo Yiannopoulos
- Why is technology trending
- Is buying a laundry business good?
- What does crapplet
- Difference between http and html
- Can I track my wife's iPhone?
- What is nanosolar
- Who is older Sasuke or Naruto
- What do communists think of automation
- How do airline miles work for flights?
- Postmen deserve their lives
- Dentistry is less stressful than medicine
- What's your favorite WWII tank?
- Should you change for a SO
- What Makes California Public Schools Really Bad
- Who invented the light?
- What is the structural formula for fructose
- What was Pink Floyd Songs about?
- Is 6 1 big
- Is Dinesh goal good for IIT
- Are all movies on Netflix