What is your experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
Microsoft Dynamics CRM The CRM system for professional customer relationships
With Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Online, you can rely on a system with comprehensive standard functionalities. With our industry solutions we offer you preconfigured CRM solutions; these presets can be read in and activated at the push of a button. This gives you an instrument for professional customer relationship management and you can rely on our best practice approach and our many years of experience.
Check out our free CRM short webinar. You will see the advantages and functions of our CRM system applied directly within 20 minutes.
Our industry orientations for Microsoft Dynamics CRM system
Industry / mechanical engineering
Service contracts & administration including configurator ...
Service contracts & administration
including configurator for sales
Consistent sales process for the field service incl ...
Consistent sales process for the field service including order entry
Sales with an individual project character Sales opportunity management
Sales with an individual project character
Project management with a central customer cockpit
Project management with a central customer cockpit
Hospitals & clinics
Central address management referrer / relationship management
Central address management
Referrer / relationship management
Product overview / sophisticated authorization system
Product overview /
Sophisticated authorization system
The functions of our CRM system at a glance
Target group-specific marketing / social engagement
Marketing is the new sale because customers plan to ...
Marketing is the new sale because customers have already gone through 57% of the buying process before the first conversation with a vendor. Professional CRM software is becoming more and more important. Our CRM system offers the following applications:
- Integration of Microsoft Office with export and import functions
- Central marketing database with a clear separation of lead and customer information
- Exact segmentation - easy creation of dynamic and static marketing lists
- Campaign and customer management including customer journey management
- Multi-channel management by controlling the activities in different channels
- Manage sales documentation
- Analysis functions for trends, customers, competitors, products
- Interactions on social media: With companies, customers, critics, opinion leaders and interested parties
- Targeted Marketing Campaigns
Sales / central address base
Sell more and sell more productively: Microsoft ...
Sell more and sell more productively: Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM has a modern, intuitive user interface and provides customer and prospect information centrally. This CRM solution offers the following support in the sales process
- Central address database for your company with a 360 ° customer view (activities, tasks, notes and visits)
- Productive work in Outlook thanks to seamless integration - online and offline
- Opportunity management with sales step control
- Consistently mapped from the offer to the invoice
- Central document storage and contract management
- Use cross-selling potential
- Relationship management
- Customer engagement / customer experience
- Sales assistant with the support of artificial intelligence directly in the CRM software
Customer service / sales force
Manage after-sales activities such as visit reports, ...
Manage after-sales activities such as visit reports, service requests, due services, service orders and repair requests in the easiest way in your CRM system:
- Service requests / customer service
- Customer relationship management with article and contract information
- Service agreements: order management / SLA
- Inquiry relationships (list of similarly resolved inquiries)
- Checklist management with questionnaire
- Optimizing resources: service calendar / graphical deployment planning
- Optimized route and deployment planning for sales and field service
- Connection of IoT tools for problem identification and diagnosis
360 degree customer view
Microsoft Dynamics CRM offers full Outlook integration ...
Microsoft Dynamics CRM offers full Outlook integration for appointments, tasks, emails and phone calls. As a company, you have a complete log of activities with your customers and prospects:
- Central address data master for better contact management
- Taking notes - storing files
- Record and monitor tasks and phone calls
- Sales: Store visit reports directly in the CRM software
- Overview of inquiries and sales opportunities
- Connect to LinkedIn for more information
- Workflow - information process about changes - history
Reporting / controlling
Microsoft Dynamics CRM has a professional ...
Microsoft Dynamics CRM has professional integrated reporting or an MIS tool such as Microsoft PowerBI:
- Modern dashboards system
- Objectives and their controlling
- Sales funnel monitoring
- Export to Word and Excel according to defined templates
- Create forecasts for your business
- Sales process control & monitoring
Interfaces / peripheral systems
System connections are made easy with Dynamics CRM ...
System connections are made easy with Dynamics CRM. The API standard and web services allow other databases, other systems / solutions to be integrated in the simplest possible way:
- Integration into other Microsoft products such as Business Central, NAV, Navision
- Standard connections to ERP solutions such as SAP, ABACUS or others
- Digital connections / interfaces to social networks (e.g. LinkedIn)
- CRM database connections to portals
- Cloud software connections e.g. for e-commerce
- Artificial intelligence support
Automatic display of the next steps (visits, offers, opportunities, communication)
- Targeted increase in sales performance
Automation and thus faster throughput times
- Targeted information on building authentic and personal relationships
Merging of relationship and process data
- Improve salespeople productivity with integrated help tools
Networking with LinkedIn - efficient contacting
- Innovation and flexibility
Easy adaptation of the CRM standard software to your processes
- Microsoft Outlook and Office 365 integration
Working in the tried and tested environment creates a high level of employee acceptance
The Elkuch Group relies on the CRM consulting competence of Aproda AG in connection with the CRM software from Microsoft Dynamics.For reference
Increased dynamics thanks to the product configurator.
Gallus Ferdinand Rüesch AG handles its sales process from the first contact, the finished installation at the customer's site, to the settlement.For reference
Process efficiency thanks to automation
With the introduction of the new ERP solution Microsoft Dynamics NAV, the administrative processes were simplified, automated and integrated.For reference
Do you want to see more projects?
Then you can access our entire reference overview of our ERP, CRM & IT projects here.To the reference overview
Michael Möhl | Solution Sales Specialist
Then I would be happy to advise you personally. Call me on: 058 200 14 14 or book a consultation with me directly. I look forward to your contact!
Book a consultation
You might also be interested in
- Why are some people big babies
- What makes a child commit a crime?
- Where is marijuana completely legal
- Why was Network Marketing MLM started
- How often do men wash their face
- Why can't I sleep early at night?
- Why do sprinters walk on tiptoe?
- How are Zoroastrians treated in Iran
- Which is better Viki or DramaFever
- Relocates Cognizant India employees to India
- Why is an increase in GDP a good thing?
- What are the Red Tea Detox Reviews
- How can I learn to write shorthand
- What acid is there in a tomato?
- Is it normal to happen to feel scared?
- Why do we patent our biotechnology products
- How do I update a running website
- What is the flash point of alcohol
- How much should a website backend cost
- Self-will and ego are the same
- How do I behave in a theater
- Should people receive awards for donating blood
- Is Judith Meyer Jewish
- What's the craziest thing you've ever seen