What are the fashion trends in autumn 2016
Fashion guide: These fashion trends are coming in autumn 2016
Although the temperatures are currently still summery, the assortments in the stores are already starting to shout "autumn" loudly at the beginning of September. And nothing is more fun for real fashionistas than to get in the mood for the cool season with the latest fashion trends. Over-long sleeves on jackets and sweaters ensure cosiness, while velvet and bright colors are responsible for the eye-catching effect. Here are the most important autumn trends at a glance.
XXL instead of XXS
This trend is almost perfect for everyone who really likes to cuddle up during the golden season and the following winter: From this autumn, sleeves in XXL lengths will literally begin to play a major role in both jackets and sweaters . Among others, designers such as Stella McCartney, Marc Jacobs and Kenzo are pioneers.
It's so fluffy, I'm gonna die! Another trend that will cause ecstasy for all friends of fluffy materials is the comeback of plush - also known as fake fur. This will be really socially acceptable in autumn and winter 2016. The best thing to do is to invest in a casual oversize model with extra-long sleeves. Seen among others at Chloé.
Nicole Scherzinger Her dress is a sexy leather eye-catcher83 images
Velvet and suede
It will be less girly, but rather classy with these two trends in terms of material. Both velvet and suede are very popular in this cozy autumn. Skirts and jackets made from these two fabrics are particularly popular. Also particularly cool in autumn and winter: capes and ponchos as an alternative to conventional coats. Whether as a velvet cape in noble colors such as royal blue or as a tweet poncho with suede elements, whatever you like is allowed. You can find inspiration from Saint Laurent, Gucci and Prada, among others.
It's no secret that berry tones come back onto the scene almost every autumn. But this year there should be a piece of clothing in berry pink in every well-stocked wardrobe. The strong color jumps on the girl's color train, which was initiated by the trend colors of 2016 baby blue and rose quartz. Feminine berry tones are also extremely easy to combine and go wonderfully with black, other berry tones as well as curry, camel, cream or old pink - as Hermès, Valentino or Altuzarra show.
Daniela Katzenberger Be careful with this sexy mini dress51 images
- How do I make air pumped marshmallows
- What weird, quirky things do you love
- Which career change should I make?
- Moore's Law accelerates
- How do I block an eBay user
- What are the practical uses of infinity
- Have confidence in willpower
- There is free microfinance software available
- How long is the Large Hadron Collider
- How is Morse Code used
- How should I improve my vocabulary
- What are the best brands of chess game
- Doctor Yeshi Dhonden is still reviewing the patients
- How did you break the habit of worrying
- What is the rarest tree frog
- Why are dinosaurs found in mass graves
- How was human birth first on earth
- How to Create an Infoproduct LLC
- You can get your paycheck early
- What do you fear most this week?
- The ischial bursitis disappears
- Is N Gregory Mankiw a respected economist
- Have messages from the host nation been listened to
- How are you doing yourself
- Is it a habit to be tough?
- Which book is best for English?
- Was Hillary's homebrew server really that insecure
- How is the blood in the lungs enriched with oxygen
- How are dogs neutered
- What does the Decision Analytics employee do
- How was your GATE preparation
- How are dogs neutered
- What do different DMPs offer