Which channel does the CW switch on?
CAN-controlled power supply
The CW-301 module enables power relays to be switched via CAN messages and manual switches. Thus, for. For example, the voltage supply for mobile measurement technology systems can be switched by a specific CAN signal (e.g. KL15) or measurement technology batteries are charged in defined vehicle states.
The CW-301 has three switchable outputs and can be operated with a maximum switching current of 30 A. Thermal circuit breakers protect the manually or CAN-controlled circuits with 10 A.
A wide variety of settings such as B. Baud rate, CAN message, sleep mode and delay time can be configured.
Data sheet | Phone | Mail
- 3 voltage outputs 12 VDC or 24 VDC
- 10 A switching current per voltage output
- Protection via thermal circuit breaker
- Manual or CAN-controlled voltage outputs
- CAN message, CAN signal and the switching condition can be freely selected
- Low power consumption in sleep mode
- Adjustable follow-up time of up to 1 hour
|Nominal voltage:||12 VDC or 24 VDC|
|Switching current:||10 A per voltage output (protection via thermal circuit breaker)|
|max. switching capacity:||120 W per channel at 12 VDC|
|Switching cycles:||≥ 100.000|
|Response time / fall time:||≤ 10 ms (at 20 ° C)|
|Connector:||Socket for 4mm spring pin (banana plug)|
|Type:||ISO 11898-2 (high speed)|
CAN protocol version 2.0 A and 2.0 B, support of SAE J1939 (29-bit identifier)
|Data rates:||50, 100, 125, 250, 500, 800 and 1000 kBaud|
configurable via CAN bus
|Termination:||120 ohms, switchable|
|Supply voltage:||9 to 30 VDC|
|Power consumption:||30 mA at 12 VDC (unswitched)|
510 mA at 12 VDC (switched, without load current)
|Operating temperature range:||-20 ° C to +70 ° C|
|Storage temperature range:||-20 ° C to +85 ° C|
|Relative humidity:||35% to 85% without condensation|
|Dimensions (LxWxH):||71 mm x 131 mm x 171 mm|
- Which books are best for RMO
- Is it worth buying a GoPro camera
- Who is the guest of Undertale
- What are lemon squeeze exercises good for?
- Which is the best Vaastu website online
- Which Indian bootstrap startups have a turnover of over 1 million euros?
- How grades are upgraded in grade 9
- How many classes are there in Java
- How do I work with SEO
- What happened to GWT
- Why is Jesus the Christ
- Why are public sector banks being merged?
- What should a beginner DJ buy
- How to make fried onions
- What did the IL domain name cost
- What are the chemical properties of rutherfordium
- Did you use an iPhone X?
- Why does Mercedes not make bicycles
- Cossacks are an ethnic group separate from Russians
- How do you not get jealous
- Is Hinduism a sexist belief
- When should juvenile offenders receive life sentences?
- What are TV's Top 10 Classic Cars
- Why should we visit countries abroad
- What value does an art critic bring
- What are the most conservative cultures
- How do I learn about human nature
- What are the benefits of sleeping naked?
- What is Wilhelm III. From England's legacy
- What is a good pan sauce recipe
- What is the importance of public sociology
- God communicates with us through nature
- Why does cat poop smell so bad
- What is your experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM?