What is the name of a tiny spoon
spoon are available in a variety of sizes, shapes and configurations, depending on the application, even in small households. For example, we differentiate between spoons as part of cutlery and as part of cooking utensils or as a unit of measurement.
A tablespoon is
- part of the cutlery.
- a food measure. The common abbreviation is Tablespoon (15 ml). The measure stands for an amount that fits on one tablespoon. There are the following distinctions:
- A heaped tablespoon is the amount of powdered or small foods that stays on the tablespoon by itself.
- One level tablespoon is the amount that corresponds to the cavity.
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) is about the same amount as 3 teaspoons (5 ml)
A teaspoon is
- part of the cutlery.
- a food measure. The common abbreviation is Teaspoon (5 ml). The measure stands for an amount that fits on one teaspoon. There are the following distinctions:
- A heaped teaspoon is the amount of powdered or small foods that stays on the teaspoon by itself.
- One level teaspoon is the amount that corresponds to the cavity.
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) is about the same amount as 1∕3Tablespoon (15 ml)
Because spoons are of different sizes, the measurements of a tablespoon (15 ml) and a teaspoon (5 ml) are not exact, but are sufficiently accurate and easier to measure for kitchen use than with a scale.
The Cream spoon belongs to the festively laid coffee table. It is used to pour cream portions from a bowl filled with whipped cream onto your own piece of cake or pie.
The adjacent pictures show a silver cream spoon, tarnished once, cleaned once after the treatment described.
- Tip: Tarnished silverware is cleaned by dipping it into hot water in which a piece of aluminum foil (about the size of the palm of your hand) is boiled.
A Wooden spoon is a medium-sized to large wooden spoon that can be used for stirring, seasoning or even for the wooden spoon test. Similar spoons are also available made of plastic.
With the Bamboo spoon can be handled with Chinese food or when grilling at the table in the wok or on the grill surface without damaging them.
With Appetizer spoons are among other things "Greetings from the kitchen" (Amuse-gueule) handed to the guest. Other names are Finger food spoon, Serving spoon, Party spoon or Happy Spoons. They are made of porcelain, ceramic and stainless steel. They became particularly well known for the television cooking show The Taste, in which the competing participants each presented a sample of the three courses starter, main course and dessert to the jury in such a spoon.
With the Slotted spoon (Slotted ladle, draining spoon) you fish solid components from a pot of liquid. It is part of the basic equipment of cooking utensils.
The Spaghetti spoon is used for neat portioning of spaghetti. See also: spaghetti tongs
With a Drinking spoon you can first suck the liquid out of a drinking vessel like with a straw and then remove the solid parts with the spoon.
Silver cream spoon, started
Silver cream spoon, cleaned
- Why do we like to be afraid
- What a butterfly insect is that
- What do you combine your Chablis with
- What does Big Chicken
- Is Banasthali better than PES Mandya
- What are the musical cats about?
- Why do most NoSQL databases not support LDAP?
- What is RightScales Revenue
- What's the story for Jurassic World
- Why were there huge beings in front of us
- How are double-jointed elbows created
- Why is the big one called Katharina
- What are the advantages of distributed winding
- Questions are repeated in ICSE chemistry
- Can we save SMS on SIM cards
- Where can I see the movie Onward
- Eva Braun was famous during Hitler's reign
- Sybil was a real person
- Dog years are a myth
- Why should we use ABAP in SAP
- Which career paths use calculus
- Really pays Dream11 the winning amount
- How many vehicles run on fuel
- Is blood cancer diagnosed and easily curable