Why we should eat extra ripe bananas
Why you shouldn't throw away brown bananas
Bananas are healthy and delicious. But at the latest when the fruits get the first brown spots, they are spurned by many. Zthe fruits are far too good to be thrown away. These two goodies can be made from overripe bananas.
No added sugar, gluten- and lactose-free, but most importantly: made super quick and extremely tasty. This is ice cream made from bananas - also called nana ice cream. The only ingredient you need for this icy treat is banana slices - the more ripe the better.
Only one ingredient is necessary for the ice cream
There are two ways to prepare the healthy, figure-friendly ice cream creation: Either you freeze the slices for around two hours and then mix in a food processor or in a blender until the banana pieces turn into an even ice cream mass. Don't be surprised: the consistency of the bananas changes from crumbly to puree to a creamy ice cream mass.
Or you can mix the slices until they are completely creamy and then put them in the freezer. Just let the mixture cool until it has turned into banana ice cream. If you use stick ice cream molds for freezing, then you have portioned the ice cream right away.
The simple ice cream can of course also be spiced up: Try chocolate pieces or nuts in the ice cream.
Fancy even more banana ice cream recipes? Here you will find recipes for a creamy banana ice cream with whipped cream and a recipe for the ice cream maker.
It's very easy: a cake with bananas
Bananas and walnuts in the batter make the cake crispy and juicy. (Source: Thinkstock by Getty-Images)
Another delicious way to use overripe bananas is with a sponge cake. In America and Australia, the so-called "Banana Bread" is a popular breakfast or afternoon snack.
You need these ingredients
You need 110 grams of soft butter, 190 grams of sugar, half a packet of vanilla sugar, two eggs, three ripe bananas, 300 grams of flour, two teaspoons of baking powder, a pinch of salt, 100 grams of chopped whale or pecans. If you like, you can also add 100 grams of chocolate - grated or in droplet form - to the flour mixture.
That's how it's done:
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees.
- Mix the softened butter with the sugar, vanilla sugar, eggs and three tablespoons of warm water. Mash the bananas with a fork and add them to the egg mixture.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, salt and nuts and add them to the banana mixture. Mix everything together briefly and let rest for a few minutes.
- Place the cake batter in a loaf pan lined with baking paper and bake the cake at 170 degrees for around 50 minutes (convection 150 degrees).
Let the banana cake cool and serve dusted with powdered sugar. A coating with whole milk couverture is also delicious.
- Which Californian cities are best accessible on foot
- Which is the best toy e-commerce website
- Is there a cure for depression 1
- How much chamomile tea is too much
- Why does water with mints appear colder?
- Judaism requires self-control
- Will kratom get you high like oxycodone
- Is it okay to be angry
- Does Trump deserve to win
- Can vitiligo on the lips be cured
- We have the same climate and weather
- Jamey Harvey Where's the party
- Every woman has a motherly instinct
- What are some examples of benthic organisms
- Did Muslims really believe in luck?
- Do elephants think unicorns are cute?
- What are the cons of Facebook 1
- Does someone stop using dry cleaning
- Japanese Christians hate Shintoists
- Can we play Clash of Clans online
- What are some characteristics of draft beer
- How blood poisoning causes chills
- Are all experiences factual
- How can I die inside
- Who is the Danish Ali
- What is cold-pressed oil
- What is the Best SEO Online Course
- Can I compete against CA after 12
- What is Chupa Rustam in English
- Why don't more men get prenups
- Is it brave to commit suicide
- How can a person be received
- Is accepting money for blockchain com safe