Is time management important in the CAT exam
This is how you improve your time management as a student
Your day has 24 hours, 1,440 minutes, and 8,6,400 seconds. Sounds like a lot, but still you can't do everything you set out to do. Because at some point you need time to recharge your batteries.Photo by: unsplash.com/@kyledevaras
What is the most time needed
According to statistics, you sleep about 6 to 7 hours, spend 6 hours at school and then about 2.5 to 3 hours with homework, studying and Co. About 2 hours you sit in front of the TV or PC and about 2.5 hours You spend hours playing around on your smartphone or tablet. It takes about 1.5 hours to eat. So you have 2.5 hours a day that you would actually only have for YOU ... if you would use your time sensibly. ;-)
Still, there never seems to be time for the really important things. If you feel the same way, then you can reflect on yourself using the following statements.
Which statements could be from you?
- "I get distracted pretty quickly."
- "I just do too much at the same time."
- "I often look for my things."
- "I like to postpone my tasks."
- "I have trouble concentrating."
- "Somehow I'm always electrified."
- "I am mostly unmotivated and poorly prepared for tests."
- "I do a lot at the last minute."
You answered "yes" to almost every question? Then it is time to finally get rid of your "time wasters"!
Time management - this is how you start:
School, homework, learning, exams, training and perhaps looking for an apprenticeship or a university place on the side: A week like this can be really stressful. In order not to go completely crazy, it is important that you structure your days well.
Good time management helps you master all tasks and appointments. Of course, you cannot manage the time yourself: a day has 24 hours, an hour has 60 minutes. This cannot be shaken. But what you can change is how you deal with time. How to use them sensibly and consciously for yourself and your goals.
At the very beginning there is a question: What are your goals? Only if you know where you want to go can you plan your way there. In order to better organize your time, you should therefore first deal with yourself and your habits:
- Analyze how you are spending your day. Document each step and write down how long it takes you for individual things.
- Do you work concentrated or do you get distracted again and again?
- Also deal with your personal biorhythm. When are you particularly energetic? When does nothing work? Make a note of the times in order to be able to use your high performance.
Knowing what makes you tick is all about setting priorities:
- Which tasks are important?
- Which are urgent?
- Which are unimportant and can be left lying around for now?
Assign your tasks accordingly. Now you can determine when you want to do which to-do and how much time you have to plan for it. You should also leave breaks and a time buffer for the unforeseen.
These are the biggest time wasters:
An exciting series, a new app or hours of scrolling through Instagram and TikTok - sometimes everything is somehow more exciting than homework. The Bad Time Wasters ... They're sneaky and sometimes mess up even the best of time management. At the top of the list are surfing websites, television, social media and, of course, fatigue. Before you know it, it's 3:00 a.m. and you've done nothing of what you wanted.
- Make a not-to-do list. Write down the things you shouldn't waste time doing today. Similar to a priority list - only the other way around. So you have a great view of your time wasters.
- Use the salami technique and subdivide extensive tasks into many small ones - this way you reach intermediate goals faster and it doesn't feel like the big task is overwhelming you.
- Keep Calm! Don't forget the regular breaks! Nobody stays highly concentrated for two hours at a time. So treat yourself to small breaks at intervals!
Author: Team Scoolio
- What do carnivores eat in Zootopia
- How to gain authority in politics
- Cyber warfare defense is more difficult than offensive
- What does Carnival mean in French
- What are detailed fees for LakeBTC
- How is UV light used in hospitals
- Will Dragon Naturally Speaking have the correct grammar
- What is the force surrounding a magnet
- Can a prefabricated house have a basement
- Which state is the cotton state
- What are some reviews of Junivive Cream
- Can 2 awakened souls be twin flames
- Has Ryzen 5 2600 hyperthreading
- What acid is there in a tomato?
- What is worse abandonment or betrayal
- How do I become a successful economist
- What are the sports facilities in HBTU
- Can homeopathy be really effective
- What do elves look like
- Why haven't zippers been reinvented yet?
- How can I remember piano music
- What powers does Superman have
- The meaning of the universe is subjective
- Which books best represent Greek culture?