What is chyawanprash
Chyawanprash - The Ayurvedic superfood
The herbal fruit pulp Chyawanprash is one of the best known and most important Ayurvedic recipes for strengthening the immune system and for regeneration.
This food supplement is still produced using traditional original recipes.
In addition to the main ingredient, the amla fruit or Indian gooseberry (Emblica officinalis), traditionally more than 40 herbs and other high-quality ingredients are used in the production, including ghee (clarified butter), honey and shakara (Indian cane sugar), saffron, cinnamon, Turmeric, cardamom, ginger, licorice, raisins, pepper and many more.
The amla fruit alone has a high vitamin C content, a sour taste and a variety of health benefits. In combination with the spices and herbs, many of which stimulate and strengthen the digestive system, the result is a slightly tart and tasty fruit pulp that contains all flavors except salty.
The recipe has proven itself in India for thousands of years and is known for its health-promoting properties on a physical and mental level.
Experience has shown that Chyawanprash protects against states of exhaustion and emaciation, gives stability and supports recovery processes of all kinds. Chyavanprash is a valuable dietary supplement to strengthen the immune system, especially when you have a cold.
Important instructions: It is a traditional dietary supplement. Do not consume it if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. The product contains sugar. If you have any health problems, please consult a doctor.
Application recommendation: 1 teaspoon approx. 30 minutes before a meal (1-2 times a day). The fruit pulp can also be dissolved in a little lukewarm milk.
- What is a first class engineer
- SIIB is good college
- What is the fourth flotation method
- Is love a passing rush
- How did you choose your motorhome
- Who are the top porn stars of India
- How to Write College-Level Essays
- Is garlic a blood thinner?
- Is Toy Story better than Star Wars
- How to make pulled pork
- Which website has subtitles for the deaf
- Why do we need cloud storage
- Who are your top 10 photographers
- What are the types of suspension
- Indian Bank is a government bank
- Which country uses code 353
- What is Eatigo
- What does unlimited internet mean
- Can diabetics eat bananas and grapes
- What does crapplet
- What is an immigration card
- How can I download a 360 degree image
- Where should I live in Seattle
- Can Minesweeper be beaten with no luck