Who is better BTS or Big Bang
What is K-Pop?
The generic term “K-Pop” is easy on the tongue, crisp, modern and concise. What is meant is a style of music that predominantly includes Korean-language pop songs and integrates elements from hip-hop, techno and other genres. What is striking is the holistic approach, which includes precisely rehearsed dance choreographies and is reminiscent of boy and girl groups from the 90s. We looked around the dazzling music scene and picked out the most important K-pop bands.
Big Bang - The big bang of the K-pop boom
Admittedly, the headline is a tad too sensational. In fact, the genre of music developed as early as the 1990s, but Big Bangs are undoubtedly an essential part of the gigantic K-Pop world success. The boy band has been singing and dancing under the label YG Entertainment since 2006 and is considered the first K-Pop band to hit the US charts - in 2012 with the album “Alive”.🛒 Order the item “Alive” from Big Bang at Amazon.de
A year earlier, Big Bang had already made an international mark when the band won the MTV Europe Music Award in the “Best Worldwide Act” category and prevailed against Britney Spears, among others. So Big Bang play a key role in the success of Korean pop music, far beyond its own national borders. The group is particularly popular in Japan, where several albums have reached first place.
Exo - K-pop bands have many faces
The typical K-Pop follows a clear line, but within the bands the fans meet very different idols. Behind this is a clever concept, because the greater the diversity, the easier it is to identify. Exo take the principle to the extreme with nine members today.
The Korean-Chinese group Exo has been part of the SM Entertainment label since 2012 and was named “Best New Asian Artist” at the Mnet Asian Music Awards in the year it was founded. Since then, the K-pop band has released seven albums, including a Japanese one with COUNTDOWN, and has hit the 1 million mark several times in sales. In 2018 Exo performed at the Winter Olympics.🛒 Order the “Obsession” item from Exo at Amazon.de
BTS - One of the most successful K-Pop bands
Or even the most successful? BTS or Bangtan Sonyeondan or Bangtan Boys have been stirring up the colorful music genre successfully since 2013 and are considered the epitome of a K-pop band. The seven-member group is under contract with the Big Hit Entertainment label and developed into a social media hit in the beginning - a clever move, because in this way BTS benefited from an official fan base on its musical debut.
The single “No More Dream”, part of the first major release 2 COOL 4 SKOOL, already won newcomer prizes at the Golden Disk Awards and other awards. Today, BTS albums are selling millions of times.🛒 Order the item “Map of the Soul: 7” from BTS at Amazon.de
- What are the 5 Biggest Money Wasters
- Someone with fibromyalgia is taking Fosamax
- How does mobile software get money
- Which letter is used most often in the Koran?
- How do you generate your income online
- Do guys get really offended
- What is stock investing
- How is it in Valdiva Chile
- When does Motorola One Macro start
- What is kerosene made of
- Are there cheap, good drum kits?
- Where do bugs go during a hurricane
- When do you start coding
- What is an immigration card
- What was your most feared birthday
- What's your kill record in Fortnite
- What's 1 in a $ 5 investment
- What liberals don't understand about gun control
- Has Ubuntu 19 04 LTS
- Can an EM dash replace a semicolon
- What is the difference between Bayesian and Markovian
- What is professional behavior in the workplace
- How is IBM Watson used in tennis
- How dangerous it is to pop whiteheads
- Is it naive or wise to trust
- Have a least favorite sibling
- What were the methods of executions of the Nazis
- Who are the best map providers
- Voltaire was an agnostic
- What is the color of human cells
- Will my breasts change shape
- How are you so humble
- What is the purpose of ZipRecruiter
- How does Littlefinger know Sansa