How do you make the best sandwich
Delicious mini sandwiches - sometimes with chicken breast and bacon, sometimes with zucchini and onion and sometimes with gorgonzola and paprika - there is something for everyone!
Serving size: For 12 servings
- For the chicken sandwiches, gradually fry the bacon slices side by side in a large pan over medium heat until crispy. Place the slices on kitchen paper and allow to cool.
- Toast the slices of toast. Wash the lettuce leaves and spin dry well. Wash the tomatoes and cut into thin slices without the stalks, remove the seeds if necessary.
- Spread 3 toast slices thinly on one side with butter and then thinly with cream cheese. Place 1 lettuce leaf each and then the cold cuts. Spread another 3 slices of toast thinly on both sides with butter and cream cheese, place on top of the cold cuts. Cover with lettuce leaves, tomato slices and the bacon, season with salt and pepper. Brush the last slices of toast thinly with butter, place the butter side down on the bacon. Squeeze lightly. Cut each sandwich diagonally to make 2 triangles. Put together with skewers.
- For the zucchini sandwiches, wash, clean and roughly grate the zucchini. Peel the onion and dice it very small. Gently heat the olive oil in a non-stick pan and fry the onion cubes until translucent. Peel and squeeze the garlic. Stir in the zucchini, cook everything over a medium heat for 5 minutes until the moisture has evaporated. Season well with salt and pepper, leave to cool. Then drizzle with the balsamic vinegar.
- Toast the toast slices. Wash the lettuce leaves and spin dry well. Wash and clean the peppers, cut into fine strips.
- Spread half of the Gorgonzola on 3 slices of toast. Place 1 lettuce leaf on each, spread the courgette grated on top. Brush 3 slices of toast on top and bottom with olive paste. Place on the zucchini grated. Layer the lettuce and paprika on top. Spread the remaining Gorgonzola over the last slices of toast and place them upside down on top of the layered ingredients. Press down well, cut in half diagonally (or cut even smaller) and secure with skewers.
- Is it worth buying a GoPro camera
- What's the coolest acronym in use right now
- Eats supermarket fish healthy
- Which cars have hands free to drive?
- Is musical talent innate or learned
- Can I change the ticket date online?
- What is the stability of metal carbonyl
- What is a pseudocolumn in SQL
- How does Zappos make money
- What is the efficiency principle
- What is Six Sigma a management fad
- Is there a car rental software
- What do you think of modern teenagers
- Do vitamins affect a pregnancy test
- What is enthalpy h
- Why is AVL positive
- What is my cousin's grandson to me
- Icecube is a British family name
- Why are fake diplomas so expensive?
- What is the neurological basis of procrastination
- What is the Urdu word for unknown
- How do I pronounce the name Taiene
- What are the safest pieces in chess
- What is a summary of Modi's speech