How many inhabitants does Bordeaux have
Bordeaux is a city in the Gironde department in the New Aquitaine region in southwest France. The Garonne flows through it.
St. Michel: A flea market is held here every Sunday.
The international 44.828333-0.715556(IATA: BOD), too Bordeaux Mérignac) is about 12 km west of the city center. Regular connections from Berlin and Frankfurt from German-speaking countries - in addition, of course, you can use transfer connections via Paris or Lyon, for example.
There are transfer buses from the airport to the center. The tram should connect to the airport by 2022.
There are several daily TGV connections from Paris to Bordeaux at 44.825813888889-0.555730555555561. Journey time approx. 2 hours, approx. 60 euros. (Early bookers will find offers from 10 € at OUISncf-online!) There are other connections, among others. from Montpellier, La Rochelle (no TGV), Valence (1.5 hours), Poitiers, Bayonne (one hour), Toulouse (4 hours) and Angouleme.
On the street 
With the ship 
Since the establishment of three tram lines in 2003, Bordeaux has had an efficient local transport system. The Tram et bus de la cub (tbc) offers a range of tickets. The most important are the single trip for € 1.40 (5 € 5.90; 10 € 11.30), as well as the day ticket for € 4.30 and the evening ticket (Pass Soirée). All tickets must be validated each time you enter a means of transport. Single tickets are valid for one hour during which you can change at will. Evening tickets are from 7 p.m. to 5 a.m. The trams run from around 5 a.m. to 1 a.m. After that, night services run. Since 2013 there has also been regular service to four stations with boats on the Garonne, the so-called Batcub - The above-mentioned tickets also apply here. (all as of 06/2014)
In addition, there is a bike rental system in Bordeaux Bicycles VCub available, also accessible via the homepage of tbc. Access codes from € 1 / day can also be booked there. The first 30 minutes of use are then free of charge, then € 2 / hour. Loan and return at all VCup stations.
- The town hall, the type is group designation, stands opposite the cathetral St. André.
- There is a type is group designation.
- The type is group designation just outside the center represents the remains of an amphitheater.
- Why we love used books
- Everything in Java is a thread
- Is Fin Force sensitive in Star Wars
- How do birds and reptiles hang together?
- Which farm should I start and how
- How to write middle name initials
- How does a teacher teach a lesson
- Is light absorbed
- Why are Fender Telecasters so crazy
- Can file fraudsters with the SEC
- How can I rename the PUBG ID
- What's your favorite song from Kesha
- Can I learn programming through tutorials
- How much is MapQuest worth
- What is the most exciting city in Europe
- Adults wearing diapers can fly international flights
- Should I show my business plan to investors?
- Which countries tourists visit Ukraine the most
- Which US politician irritates you the most
- Safe is beauty operations
- Is it dangerous to get rich?
- Have you heard of ER4U software?
- What is the best DWG viewer
- What is the scope in insurance
- What is macroeconomy trying to explain?
- Is HTML5 really better than Native
- Are those elected technically an elite
- The revolution ensures peace and security
- Why do expectations hurt so much
- Would you recommend taking out pet insurance
- What is the rarest tree frog
- Is this punctuation correct?
- TFT vs IPS display what's the difference
- Is shopo in an Etsy clone