I'll look good with pink hair
Dyeing hair: which hair color suits me?
A hair color defines your own look - that's why we should think carefully about which trend suits us. Which hair and skin type you are plays a role in the choice of hair color, as does the structure of the hair.
Dyeing or tinting your hair?
Let's start with the question: what actually is the difference between dyeing and tinting? Which method we ultimately choose depends on the desired target hair color. A distinction is usually made between tinting, intensive tinting and permanent coloring. Anyone who wants to become blonde as a brunette needs a bleaching or permanent hair color, since the hair cannot be lightened with a tint.
A tint (durability level 1) is recommended to freshen up the hair color and give it more shine. The color does not penetrate into the structure of the hair, but lies on the outside of the hair. Therefore, a tint as a coloration is the gentlest technique for coloring hair. However, the hair cannot be changed or lightened very well - gray hair does not cover a tint either. Advantage: There is no annoying approach, because the tint washes out after about 8-10 washes.
In contrast to the normal tint, an intensive tint (shelf life level 2) contains chemical ingredients and the cuticle is slightly opened during use. This makes it more durable and lasts about 28 washes. As with normal tinting, there is no streak, as the color washes out gradually. With an intensive tint, the hair is artificially pigmented, so the hair can even be lightened by a shade. Caution: Before applying the new tint or color, it is essential to tell the hairdresser how long it was since the last tint, because the deposited color pigments can lead to nasty surprises.
The permanent hair color - also called coloration (durability level 3) - is suitable for extreme color changes or to cover white or gray hair. The color penetrates deep into the hair, cannot be washed out like with tints, but remains permanent. Disadvantage: The permanent color creates a base. The color pigments are mixed with an oxidizing agent. The stronger the agent, the more the hair is damaged. It is therefore important to use hair care products for colored hair.
Anyone who has already colored hair cannot be colored lighter with another coloration. This is only possible by means of bleaching, in which the hair - in contrast to coloring - color pigments are removed. Although bleaching can turn the hair blonde up to eight shades, the chemical process is very harmful to the hair.
Important: Think carefully about whether you really want to dye your hair, because colored hair is difficult to overdye with another color.
- Why is Google Ads stealing my money
- When will SpaceX shares go public?
- If 5x 3 15 what is x
- How has life changed until now
- What does social security pay for
- What was there before the universe was born
- Where's San Jose
- What is Cellular Photosynthesis
- What is the Finnish curriculum for 1st grade
- Can someone associate sleep paralysis?
- Thanksgiving will ruin my diet
- How much traction does Instacart have
- How companies win customers without marketing
- What uncertainties in life are certain
- Who is Laxmana's wife
- Are stink bugs harmful or dangerous
- Is this sentence correct? People are monkeys
- What is your favorite jrpg
- What are Common Misunderstandings About MBA Degrees
- Garbage files can be recovered
- What is your memorable move
- Who is the antagonist in Braveheart
- How can I meet an ISRO scientist
- What is 120 130 140 1