What is dynamic friction
Under dynamic friction one generally understands the influence of objects that do not touch and still influence each other through their movement - their dynamics.
In astronomy, this effect plays an important role in the collision of galaxies (so-called. merging). There is no collision of individual stars, as it is very unlikely that one star will meet another. When star systems penetrate each other, dynamic friction occurs instead: when a star flies through other star systems, its mass exerts an attractive force on the surrounding objects; this leads to an increase in the density of stars behind the penetrating star, which slows it down in its movement.
- Johannes Feitzinger: Galaxies. In: Ludwig Bergmann (Ed.): Experimental Physics Textbook. Vol. 8: Stars and space. 2nd, greatly expanded and updated edition. De Gruyter, Berlin 2002, pp. 299-438, here p. 315 f.
Status of information: 11/24/2020 11:39:45 AM CET
Source: Wikipedia (authors [version history]) License: CC-BY-SA-3.0
Changes: All images and most of the design elements associated with them have been removed. Some of the icons have been replaced by FontAwesome icons. Some templates have been removed (such as "Article worth reading", "Excellent article") or rewritten. Most of the CSS classes have been removed or standardized.
Wikipedia-specific links that do not lead to articles or categories (such as "Redlink", "Edit links", "Portal links") have been removed. All external links have an additional FontAwesome icon. In addition to other small design adjustments, media containers, maps, navigation boxes, spoken versions and geo-microformats have been removed.
Important NOTE Since the given content was automatically taken over from Wikipedia at the specified time, manual checking was and is not possible. LinkFang.org therefore does not guarantee the correctness and topicality of the content taken over. If the information is incorrect in the meantime or there are errors in the presentation, we ask you to contact us by: E-Mail.
- How popular is Amazon in China
- Are prion diseases curable?
- Why should someone marry their dog
- What happens when sulfate reacts with Na
- Isn't it sensible to commit suicide?
- Are Ita bags allowed at BTS concerts
- Is Google a monopoly in advertising
- Do you know web design
- How important is it to get married
- Can I debug an image myself
- Is the human conception circular
- What is a remote shutdown
- What are the best wool for sweaters
- What does poison ivy look like
- Is the Muhammad Ali Jinnah Parsi
- What is a pending litigation
- Think zombies
- What do the Moldovans think of Transnistria
- How does social selling actually work?
- Who runs the Quora meetup group
- Should I join DNAR Multinational Pvt Ltd
- How can I be polite when I write a text message
- What is a Munis
- What happens when a person drinks kerosene