Which is better RVCE or VIT
How to create high frequency white noise in a circuit
The answer depends somewhat on the bandwidth over which the noise spectrum needs to be flat. If this bandwidth is in the audio range or up to a few MHz, consider a digital approach that uses a so-called “M-sequence generator” (which can be googled) that drives a digital-to-analog converter, followed by a suitable low-pass filter. This approach can be very useful for bandwidths up into the multiple MHz range. A virtue of the M-sequence approach is that its "statistics" are (so to speak) completely stable and predictable.
For much higher frequencies, an alternative approach is to start with a reverse biased diode of some type that produces “high quality” noise in this mode of operation, followed by a broadband amplifier when more power is needed.
An amplifier with a reactance load as an input termination will also, in principle, output "white" noise across the amplifier's operating band, but the large amount of gain associated with this approach makes it more susceptible to various sources of spectrum pollution, e.g. B. Recording of television channels in the area, etc. In some applications, the input dummy load can be operated at elevated temperature to increase the output noise level.
Maxim Integrated has a white paper that describes how:
Construction of an inexpensive white noise generator
- Buecherwuermer, what book are you reading right now?
- Why is chemotherapy used to treat leukopenia
- What happened to the Portuguese Empire
- What do people learn in photography
- What is the diet of fruit juice
- What are some examples of pull
- What does KKW stand for
- What could the Vietnamese learn from Jews?
- What are interior car covers
- GCSE exams are important after college
- Can I transfer money without money
- Shouldn't the basic human needs be human rights
- What is agile in the HR department
- What is a chanar cake
- How to wrap a wax paper
- When does a volleyball game end
- How is Chevrolet beaten
- What are other words for dragons?
- What is an inspection when testing software
- What does Silicon Valley think of Bangalore?
- Are white slaves
- Task management with CaseCamp Com
- What is Arby an acronym for
- What is the chemical composition of hafnium
- Why should anyone leave Canara Bank
- How do I bypass the load balancer
- Have Indian kings celebrated birthdays
- UET Lahore has a Bachelor's degree in Mathematics
- When will the Android version be released?
- It depends on the probability
- What's wrong with Avril Lavigne
- What makes an artist portfolio great
- What is a drop test
- Where are you world