How to learn Angular 2 4
Angular Tutorial German - Learn Angular for Beginners 
src> app> app.comonent.html
This file is the Basic structure the app.
The HTML components give the content like Texts, pictures and videos and its structure and arrangement. The box structure is indented with tabs.
A special feature of Angular are the double curly braces . These mark an Angular variable that you can use as ...
- Strings (texts)
- Arithmetic operations
- Formatted data
- Function calls
... can use.
Another essential feature of Angular are its own directives. Directives describe the behavior and appearance of a tag in more detail, e.g..
These "Adjectives“Describe an HTML tag in more detail.
belongs to the structuring Directives. Angular used as a control structure. Like a for loop, e.g. B. a DIV box several times. This is comparable to a for loop as in any other programming language.
iterates (repeatedly) over the array.
- is an object from the array
- accesses a string within a JSON
Angular can reach the components of a JSON within the double curly braces.
src> app> app.component.scss
As already explained in my SCSS guide, three SCSS variables are defined in this file.
A Sass compiler converts the SCSS code into normal CSS code. Using variables and other functions of SCSS can save you a lot of time.
The star selection in CSS refers to all HTML components that are defined on this website.
In the CSS classes we use the previously defined CSS variables for the colors and spacing:
src> app> app.component.ts
The code is divided into three blocks:
- I imported a locally hosted JSON file with the contents of the cards.
- Export-Class contains the functions of the app logic.
- First you define the variable and (2D array)
- The constructor loads the contents into the variable.
- The function :
- When executed, the function generates a number between 1 and 0 with many decimal places.
- The standard RGB color palette provides you with a spectrum of red tones combined with green and blue tones.
- Function converts the decimal number into a hexadecimal, as is usual for RGB code.
- removes all numbers after the decimal point. An RGB code is usually a 6-digit hexadecimal code (with a transparency level of 8 digits).
src> app> cardsContent.json
I saved the strings for the cards in the JSON memory structure.
Later we can move the JSONs to a NoSQL such as MongoDB or CouchDB, which simplifies data management.
The cards contain one Title, text content and its Starting color.
- Can BE students take the NET exam?
- How many times can I recapture the GRE?
- Where can I get Ikat Design clothes
- What's the best way to avoid fraud
- What is log periodicity in layman's terms
- Aquaman and TChalla, which are richer
- How do fresh and dried herbs differ?
- Which is the best camera smartphone
- How can I become a better sycophant
- Where do you dispose of medication
- Why is honesty seen as hurtful
- Kills HCl bacteria
- Are schizophrenics more talented
- What are the best websites for fundraising
- What are CSS attributes
- How did oligarchic power come about in Russia
- What does learn to code mean
- What are some of the recent incidents of hypocrisy
- What does it mean for you to trust yourself
- What are motion control products
- How would you improve Gmail
- How are identical apps not being sued?
- Trend blogspot websites in Google
- Which bands are similar to 69 Eyes