What is log periodicity in layman's terms
Corporate Health Management
Keep working people healthy and fit for work!
In this specialist book on corporate health management, the most important fields of action in a healthy working environment are presented, from approaches and instruments to controlling: Where do you start? Which areas cover? Who to involve How to measure success? How to stay on the ball So that you, as the person responsible for human resources and health, can keep track of a challenging field of work and keep your employees healthy and fit for work. The 4th edition takes content-related additions into account, among other things. on health psychological models, on the consolidation and success factors of effective health management. An update on the legal framework and the empirical starting point completes the revised edition, which makes its content available to the reader in a restructured manner.
• Action-oriented: people - technology / task - organization, a practical overall concept for health management
• Close to the challenges: i.a. Demography, prevention and stress management
• Success and quality-oriented: instruments with which problems can be identified and successes measured
• Practical: tips, case studies, expert interviews, tools, web links, glossary and other materials at http://extras.springer.com/
• New: prevention management, health psychological models, legitimation and success factors of modern health management; extended: structure concept, studies, legal aspects, sources
The target groups
• Executives, HR managers and health officers as well as advisors in the field of the healthy working environment
• Students and lecturers in business administration, psychology, occupational medicine and social sciences
Prof. Dr. Michael Treier teaches psychology, human resources and organization at the University of Applied Sciences for Public Administration in Duisburg. He is also active as an author, speaker and management consultant in the field of health management.
Authors and affiliations
- Thorsten Uhle
- Michael Treier
- 2. Department Duisburg University of Applied Sciences for Public Administration NRWDuisburgGermany
About the authors
Dipl.-Psych. Thorsten Uhle in a group of the chemical and pharmaceutical industry is globally responsible for all topics related to "health promotion" and "well-being" and develops and accompanies the rollout of new international regulations and the implementation of health programs in the group.
Prof. Dr. Michael Treier teaches psychology, personnel and organization at the University of Applied Sciences for Public Administration in Duisburg. He is also active as an author, speaker and management consultant in the field of health management.
- Can ESE preparation help crack GATE
- Is it worth giving UPSEE and why
- Dexedrine is still used for ADHD
- How can I increase my daily reading
- What will cause the US armed forces to leave Afghanistan?
- How would someone be a good hunter
- Weightlifting beginners should try CrossFit
- How can I cut myself without pain
- Why does the primer work
- What does firewood mean
- What are some recommendations for Nigerian bloggers
- What was your best experience during puberty
- Which city is better Glasgow versus Edinburgh
- What's your favorite oatmeal flavor
- What are some weatherproof decking materials
- Icecube is a British family name
- Why is Demeter the best goddess
- What is a natural preservation for juice
- What clothes make a man look sexy?
- How is the tax paid on the share profit
- What is the value of knowledge 1
- Why are planes faster than ships?
- What are different styles of playing chess
- Stephen Hawking is still using Windows XP