What is a CSC Scholarship
Free University of Berlin
A particularly successful example of efforts to attract qualified young scientists is the collaboration with the China Scholarship Council (CSC). As part of a special program of the Chinese government, the CSC has been awarding more than 6,000 foreign scholarships for doctoral students annually since 2007. Since 2017, the number has increased to 9,500 PhD scholarships (6500 for full doctorates / 3000 for research stays of 1-2 years by Chinese doctoral students).
Freie Universität has had a privileged partnership with the China Scholarship Council (CSC) since 2008, which enables us to attract qualified doctoral students with a government scholarship from China for doctoral studies at Freie Universität.
Professors from all departments provide doctoral positions and the Free University office in Beijing organizes the application and communication of the offer in China, as well as the placement and selection. A new round of the doctoral program with the CSC starts this year as well.
The number of CSC scholarship holders at Freie Universität has risen continuously since 2009. More than 450 doctoral students from China are now studying at Freie Universität with such a scholarship. Since 2013, the CSC has also been funding doctoral students who have already obtained their Masters at Freie Universität or abroad.
University professors at Freie Universität Berlin can now offer doctoral positions with a project description for Chinese applicants until September 21, 2020. On the one hand, this involves one to two-year research stays at Freie Universität as part of a doctorate at the Chinese university of origin (so-called sandwich scholarship holders) or, on the other hand, research stays of up to four years for a full doctorate at Freie Universität from September 2021.
Chinese interested parties can find the offers of doctoral positions as well as further information on this page and on the homepage of our Beijing liaison office. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Nicole Putbrese, coordinator of the CSC program at Freie Universität.
Here you will find the form (English) for your PhD offer (s) with a project description for the start of September / October 2021
Please submit your PhD vacancy (s) to Nicole Putbrese in the International Office by September 21, 2020: [email protected]
- How artificial intelligence can destroy the world
- Why Albert Einstein never wore socks
- What software is used by this YouTuber
- What is meant by math
- Can the fertilization of the oceans reverse global warming?
- Which careers are best suited to adventurous people
- What's the problem with my word search
- What is the reggae thing anyway
- Kashmiri Muslims are a warlike race
- Is symbiosis distance learning worthwhile
- Religious arguments are useless
- Why is the Pesach important for Jews
- How to ask someone to go to prom
- When did the Aryans come to Kerala
- How does Universal Serial Bus USB
- What is the best cardiology textbook
- Your big dog takes massive poop
- Which 2 industries use limestone
- Guitar solos are dead
- How about a trip through India
- What is real potential
- Accepts WooCommerce Visa payments
- How can we control the energy crisis
- How is this love proposal email