What is the physical meaning of the derivative
4. Physical meaning of the derivative
The current speed of the uniform movement.
It is assumed that the function \ (x (t) \) describes the dependence of the coordinate of a point mass on time. The average speed in the time interval is the ratio of the movement to the time required:
In order to calculate the current speed, one determines the limit value of the ratio when tending towards zero. If this limit exists, it matches :.
A steadily accelerated straight line movement.
One assumes that a point mass moves on a straight line and that the function \ (v (t) \) gives its velocity at time \ (t \). The average acceleration in the time interval is the ratio of the changed speed to the changed time. In order to calculate the acceleration at the point in time \ (t \), we allow it to tend towards zero. It is .
It is assumed that the function \ (q (t) \) represents the ratio of the charge that passes through a line of a given cross-section to the time. In order to calculate the magnitude of the current \ (I \) at a given point in time, the average magnitude of the current can be represented as the ratio.
The instantaneous magnitude of the current is then the limit value of the ratio when the change in time tends towards zero, i.e. the derivative of the function \ (q (t) \):
- What to expect from the soulmate
- What year was Johnny Depp born
- Programming offers more employment opportunities
- Is it normal to happen to feel scared?
- Which country uses the most geothermal energy
- How is GATI New Delhi
- Strategic thinking can be creative thinking
- Was Abraham Lincoln tax liberal or conservative?
- What did your parents do right
- Why do turbo diesels sound so good
- What is ReLU and Softmax
- How much meat is good for you
- How do astronauts get food
- What is the formula for benzyl alcohol
- Are pocket knives legal in Israel
- Prices are high in Tucson, Arizona
- How do paralyzed organs still work?
- What careers use computations other than teaching?
- Like Joshi from Aspire IAS
- What is a self-contained breathing apparatus
- What variant of English do Scandinavians learn
- What is 120 of 99
- Can we get wet from the water?
- What is a good Italian film