What is a tributylamine structural formula
colorless to yellowish, hygroscopic liquid with an amine-like odor
|Molar mass||185.35 g mol−1|
0.78 g cm−3
−70 ° C
214 ° C
0.37 hPa (20 ° C)
very bad in water (50 mg l−1)
oral rat: 114 mg kg−1
|As far as possible and customary, SI units are used. Unless otherwise noted, the data given apply to standard conditions. Refractive index: Na-D line, 20 ° C|
Tributylamine is a chemical compound that is mainly used as a solvent in syntheses. It belongs to the amine class of substances.
Tributylamine is a base, but is sterically more hindered than the more commonly used triethylamine due to the relatively larger butyl groups.
Tributylamine is used as:
Since tributylamine can be used to manufacture narcotics, it is on the monitoring list of the Basic Substance Monitoring Act (GÜG) and Regulation (EEC) No. 3677/90.
- ↑ http: //docs.appliedbiosystems.com/pebiodocs/00114249.pdf
- ↑ Since December 1, 2012, only GHS hazardous substance labeling has been permitted for substances. Until June 1, 2015, the R-phrases of this substance can still be used to classify preparations, after which the EU hazardous substance labeling is of purely historical interest.
- ↑ http: //www.kmf-laborchemie.de/pdf/GUEG_Liste_A_Drogen-Vorprodukte.pdf
- What is the most typical Ecuadorian plate
- How is a dry socket treated?
- Where can I order checks online
- What is vitamin D 3 1
- How was the spring temple Buddha built
- Does the dessert wine go bad
- Can alpha particles get through paper?
- Who killed Spider Man in the comics
- How does alcohol react with sodium metal
- What makes 75 mg of Seroquel
- Can economists work in quantitative finance
- Japanese sounds like other languages
- The second change can be restricted
- Societies can have personality disorders
- Printf and scanf have return values
- Why do dogs make noises
- Is scotch smoother than bourbon
- What is a social services director
- Why don't cars have front brake lights?
- Buddhist monks are addicted to meditation
- What's so great about diving
- How can I be in the CHP
- Can colitis be cured
- What is an analog digital hybrid modulation